• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

New...ish

Furr-Fict

I joined a while back under a different name, well, long story short (I say a little bit about this in a journal on the main site) I'm back aannnnd no longer ashamed of what I like, or who I am, I guess. Older and wiser and blah de bleh. I wasn't really very active or anything so, meh. The forum wasn't up when I created an account, but I'm glad it's back up. I'll probably be hanging out mostly in the art/Illustration and games sections. Soooo... see ya there.

FunniValentine

Valentine
Welcome back! Hope to see you in the threads!

TemetNosce88

Prepare for the collapse
Hello and welcome to the forums!

Yakamaru

Level 32 Knight
Welcome back.

Hope you enjoy your stay here.

Punji

Vaskebjørn
Welcome! I love your profile pic.

hologrammaton

late.mp3
I joined a while back under a different name, well, long story short (I say a little bit about this in a journal on the main site) I'm back aannnnd no longer ashamed of what I like, or who I am, I guess. Older and wiser and blah de bleh. I wasn't really very active or anything so, meh. The forum wasn't up when I created an account, but I'm glad it's back up. I'll probably be hanging out mostly in the art/Illustration and games sections. Soooo... see ya there.
vintage-comic-strip-panels-1.jpg