• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

New...ish

Furr-Fict

I joined a while back under a different name, well, long story short (I say a little bit about this in a journal on the main site) I'm back aannnnd no longer ashamed of what I like, or who I am, I guess. Older and wiser and blah de bleh. I wasn't really very active or anything so, meh. The forum wasn't up when I created an account, but I'm glad it's back up. I'll probably be hanging out mostly in the art/Illustration and games sections. Soooo... see ya there.

FunniValentine

Valentine
Welcome back! Hope to see you in the threads!

Yakamaru

I put the fun in dysfunctional
Welcome back.

Hope you enjoy your stay here.

Punji

Vaskebjørn
Welcome! I love your profile pic.

hologrammaton

late.mp3
I joined a while back under a different name, well, long story short (I say a little bit about this in a journal on the main site) I'm back aannnnd no longer ashamed of what I like, or who I am, I guess. Older and wiser and blah de bleh. I wasn't really very active or anything so, meh. The forum wasn't up when I created an account, but I'm glad it's back up. I'll probably be hanging out mostly in the art/Illustration and games sections. Soooo... see ya there.
vintage-comic-strip-panels-1.jpg