• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

new medieval nationstate type furry game

Blue_Jay

I think that I'd be interested. But I couldn't find the rules on the site you linked to. What would game involve? Is there strategy, or strait-up roleplaying?

scet

I think that I'd be interested. But I couldn't find the rules on the site you linked to. What would game involve? Is there strategy, or strait-up roleplaying?
Sorry im still posting everything i dont have the rules yet, i will be a roll play game and ill be making promtes for problem solving like the game nationstate.

Blue_Jay

What I'm actually curious about is whether it will involve, say, mobilizing armies, establishing trade routes and diplomatic ties, managing resources, etc.

scet

What I'm actually curious about is whether it will involve, say, mobilizing armies, establishing trade routes and diplomatic ties, managing resources, etc.
Yes that is the place i want it to get to. As a nation you can try your best to avoid wars and have less need for an army and if your lucky enough to be self sufficient you wont need to trade much.

To keep it active even a nation with not wars or trade needs we will send them promotes for unexpected issues to deal with as a nation

scet

And if anyone looks at the link and has suggestions or ideas to add feel free to speak up

RileyTheOtter

The Autistic Otter
where do we post our filled out template for those who who are interested?