• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hi every one, I'v been a fur for a while just never became a member until now. I male, 17, and my fursona is a horse. I am a full time student at WNC (a little collage near were I live) pleas don’t think I'm some kind of genius, I just hate the local high school. Please feel free to ask my any questions.

ChrisDom

Hai! *hands you the WNC cookie and leaves! >:3

Thietogreth said:
Why are you so smart :3 (j/k) Anyway welcome to FA oh oh ah =3 *pulls out a plate of cookies* free cookies for new comers =3

I just like to learn (omg that sounds nerdy), thanks for the cookies *takes the entire plate*

Renton Whitetail

Friendly Mod
Welcome to the FA forums, AnthroHorse. :) If you have any questions or concerns that you need addressed, please don't hesitate to ask around. You can direct them to me or the other staff members by PM, and we'll be glad to help you out in any way we can. :) Hope you enjoy your stay on here. ;)

Thietogreth

He who shale be ignored...
Hey give that plate back X3 *beats AnthroHorse across the head with his staff while the plate of cookies falls back into his hands* Those aren't all for you...