• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

(New) New Furry Server on Discord!

F

FluffyShutterbug

Hey, fellas~! I'm the admin of a brand-new, 18+ furry server on Discord known as "The Fuzzy Muzzle Cafe", built up using the lessons learnt from my old, defunct server, "The Bunghole". It's a very silly and fun server, and a serious and supportive one when you need it to be. Anyway, if you're interested in joining, please send me a DM or maybe my friend, ClinkertheLion, and either of us will give you an invite. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
C

ClinkertheLion

Hello
As mentioned above, you can also contact me for an invite if interested :)

Tomin

Is it focused on something in particular like art, gaming etc. Or is it just general chat? :)

Kydashing

Snackholic
Hi! I'd really be into getting into the discord! Im very new to the community and don't know where to start. So, i saw this and thought "hey! i have a discord!" Hope its possible. Thanks a bunches!

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
I'll give it a whirl! I think ya have my Discord info, but I'll send a PM in a bit, just in case.

And at least your 'ol Bunghole did see a good deal of traffic! :p

L

LizzyTheLupine

I'll give it a go if you send me an invite I suppose :p

The problem I've had with discord chats is that I always come across like, one person who I don't get along with and I'm usually forced to leave.
But that could just be because I have an irritating personality :p

Beatle9

Ash Cinder
Hey, I wouldn't mind joining. You guys seem like fun on the other server I've interacted with you on.

F

FluffyShutterbug

Awesome~! And, Zenoth is there too. Didja know? ^W^
I'll send ya the link~! ^^

Tecwyn

Loves Chatting
Hey, this sounds pretty interesting, I'd like to give it a try too if you wouldn't mind

F

FluffyShutterbug

Note: After discussing with the other staff members and moderators, we have decided to lower the minimum age to join to 17.

Liam The Red

"Dad" Fox
Well, If Zenoth is there as well, I should probably join, too (just to keep an eye on him you know. ;)).

If that's OK? @FluffyShutterbug