• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

(New) New Furry Server on Discord!

F

FluffyShutterbug

Sorry for the delay, folks. I was asleep and then at a Photoshop class. I'll get to y'all in a few moments. ;)

Kezi Avdiivka

Hey, fellas~! I'm the admin of a brand-new, 18+ furry server on Discord known as "The Fuzzy Muzzle Cafe", built up using the lessons learnt from my old, defunct server, "The Bunghole". It's a very silly and fun server, and a serious and supportive one when you need it to be. Anyway, if you're interested in joining, please send me a DM or maybe my friend, ClinkertheLion, and either of us will give you an invite. :)

Gimme invite or else imma boop yer snooter >:c *raises his tiny bappin paws*

Kezi need female bonding times!

C

CEVR-1996

I would like to join the server as I want to free myself from the "strings" that have been making me feel alone and depressed.

TheFoxFreedom

Just discovered i have passion to help :D
Hey, fellas~! I'm the admin of a brand-new, 18+ furry server on Discord known as "The Fuzzy Muzzle Cafe", built up using the lessons learnt from my old, defunct server, "The Bunghole". It's a very silly and fun server, and a serious and supportive one when you need it to be. Anyway, if you're interested in joining, please send me a DM or maybe my friend, ClinkertheLion, and either of us will give you an invite. :)
18+, does it means i cant enter with 16? Damn xD