• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

(New) New Furry Server on Discord!

Oblique Lynx

The nationalist conservative lynx
Banned
Would this happen to still be alive?

Jarren

You can't just quote yourself! -Me
K

Kaiano

Hey, I would also like to join the discord if possible. I am Pretty new to the aktiv fandom so I really like to meet new People.

RemedyKun

LoserBoi
Id like to rejoin if possible.... I was going through a lot of bad stuff at the time, had a bit of a breakdown, and isolated myself from everyone... I'm doing a lot better now though and would like to try and make some friends again :3

Serto

Can you maby send me a link to, still pritty new to the furry groupe and i would like to get to know this community a little better

Water Draco

Just reposting the original server description of Fluffy Shutterbug's - Fuzzy Muzzle Cafe

Hey, fellas~! a brand-new, 18+ furry server on Discord known as "The Fuzzy Muzzle Cafe", built up using the lessons learnt from my old, defunct server, "The Bunghole". It's a very silly and fun server, and a serious and supportive one when you need it to be.

So if you are interested in joining this server your request to join will be passed on to Fluffy Shutterbug.

Last edited:
Z

ZeroVoidTime

Just reposting the original server description of Fluffy Shutterbug's - Fuzzy Muzzle Cafe

Hey, fellas~! a brand-new, 18+ furry server on Discord known as "The Fuzzy Muzzle Cafe", built up using the lessons learnt from my old, defunct server, "The Bunghole". It's a very silly and fun server, and a serious and supportive one when you need it to be.

So if you are interested in joining this server your request to join will be passed on to Fluffy Shutterbug.
I am interested in this server! How do I send a request?

Starbeak

Born in Space, endlessly exploring star-systems
:cool:

One server I left disbanded. I am not sure what server really suits me.

Me and Discord Servers have a strange relationship. On one hand, I like the events various servers provide, on another one bad egg can cause me to leave if it smells rotten enough.

Big and Small servers tend to have a group that knows everyone and I feel like I barge in.

If I do join anything, I have to feel like I belong rather then a "Guppy swimming in a Gold Fish tank" or a "Guy that walks into Nintendo Headquarters wearing a Sony Play-station shirt" lol

Odd as I often feel this way joining anything.

I probably posted before about me joining one of these furry discord servers, not sure, but I might be willing to give it another go.

:cool: