• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

(New) New Furry Server on Discord!

FluffyShutterbug

The Fox Is Back In Town!
Bump
I have a (New) (New) New Discord server going now... XD
Hehe, it's basically the same as the one I mentioned at the start of the thread. (Yes, that's the same person as me.) If anyone's interested, please DM me. Cheers! ^w^

FluffyShutterbug

The Fox Is Back In Town!
The new server is called "Fuzzington Town". There's really no functional differences between it and the closing Fuzzy Muzzle Cafe...

Scylo

New otter washed ashore
I’ll join the discord

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
Sure! I'll friend you. I'm FluffyShutterbug#4621

I recall way back when you had one called The Bunghole. Meant no doubt to draw up images of a tap-room at a Tavern , in which ales and stouts might be enjoyed over lively banter. Though, or course, other images also emerged.

And there was this funny post/sig line, "The bunghole is now closed" :p

Ah, memories : )

Scylo

New otter washed ashore
It doesn’t want any more passengers going in and out of it whenever they please beating the place up

SnackyFluff

Dorky Raccoony
Ohh I remember being apart of the old one! I'd be interested in checking this new one out~ Am DidneyRaccoon#0513 on Discord if ya wanna send me an invite or somethin'! :3

FluffyShutterbug

The Fox Is Back In Town!
Bump
Remember, my server is always open to new members. If you're interested, send me a DM here, or on Discord to FluffyShutterbug#4621 .