• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

New not new artist

PhyloSallas

Hey everyone! I'm Phylo or Sallas, whichever you wanna use. :3 I'm an anthro artist primarily, though I draw lots of stuff. I've been on FA for a while, but I haven't really posted much or interacted, as I was busy with Deviantart and other communities...but more recently I've felt kinda isolated (all my friends are online, and very far away,) and I thought maybe I'd seek out some fellow anthro artists and enthusiasts. :3
I've always sorta wanted to join this community, but I've been very nervous to try...:'3 I just feel like I may find my people here. Hopefully I can make some new friends here, and possibly ones that aren't on the other side of the planet. X3
Either way, I just wanna meet some cool new people. ^_^ Sorry if I'm a little awkward, breaking into a new community always freaks me out...^^;

T

TemetNosce88

Hello and welcome! You're right, it is always hard to get into a new community, but this one is a big and welcoming one. I'm sure you'll fit in just fine!

PhyloSallas

Hello and welcome! You're right, it is always hard to get into a new community, but this one is a big and welcoming one. I'm sure you'll fit in just fine!
Thank you so much...:'3 that makes me feel a bit more relaxed. You guys always seemed like a very open and kind community, so I'm glad to hear that's true! ^_^

Yakamaru

Worshiper of Monster
Welcome to the forums.

Hope you enjoy your stay here.