• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Request: new oc needs more art of her

RollerRobert

Fallen Angel
It was mostly to give Cyrus something to do, I sort of neglect the character because I focus more on villains. I didn't really care either way, but I didn't offer Grief because Grief is heterosexual. I mean, I would be thankful for it, but I just don't "feel" what you'd probably feel with such a picture like that. (I like women, what I'm trying to say.) Cyrus is about the only gay male I have, well other than Herman but Herman is Grief's fanboy, (and Herman is also sub. Cyrus is the only dom gay man I have.)

I just randomly saw this on the right corner, and didn't check the sub forums. I didn't know there was an art trade forum, (mostly because in the main site it's usually pay $$$ or gib for free.) Bad optics in hindsight, but I don't browse this forum as much as to keep up with latest topics.

Truth be told, I tried to let it go but then he accused me falsely of trolling, which I am not. I have much better things to do than troll this forum, I don't like being falsely labeled for things I am not. I really don't care about their character, all I wanted was a simple "no thank you", but no they were giving me insulting bad grammar text replies and falsely labeling me as a troll when I'm simply am not.

I could, but I feel so stigmatized in this community for being a straight, white Christian man. (Not trying to insult, but I do feel like I don't fit in because of this.) I come here to roleplay and just ramble onto various topics, I don't feel like I really fit in here. I honestly prefer Deviantart more.

I just take things the wrong way, I have a lot of bad blood with a lot of people on DA and FA. I took it as an insult, and the false troll labeling just was the last straw.
It makes a lot more sense if you didn't realise which subforum you were on, I think it is indeed against the rules/etiquette to ask for free art outside of this forum. OP (and I for a moment) thought you were a troll because we thought you knew which forum you were on, I realise that was a wrongful assumption now. Again, sorry for calling you a troll, we do get some trolls around here who genuinely have nothing better to do so that was why we thought that.

I've seen some straight and Christian furry groups about on the main site, it might be easier for you to fit in with the furs there. Give it a shot, but if the furry fandom as a whole isn't your place, there are some other fandom communities that roleplay.

I genuinely don't think OP was trying to insult you, I understand that it might have seemed like that if you didn't realise which forum it was.

Either way, good luck exploring this fandom! Definitely do check out some of the people on this subforum looking for trades if that's something you're interested in, I've traded with a few people here before and it's generally quite a fun time :D I'm gonna go do some drawing, typing a lot is tiring haha.

SharpUnforgiven

Digital Artist
xD
just addressing you directly to make sure people know who I'm talking to!
I'm gonna go draw your cow girl, I haven't drawn any cows in a while so we'll see how it goes haha. again sorry for cluttering your feed with so much chatter :p
its fine i think the mods made "jared" invisible to me and all his "chatter" - but dont worry all art is accepted and appreciated so thanks

RollerRobert

Fallen Angel
Here's your gal! She's such a cutie >w<
SharpUnforgiven.png

Fcomega121

Friendly "Flavazureus" Frog
Finished! I loved drawing your cute cow! (I had to compress the file it was too large lol.)
I did it kinda simple but with a 'spacial' touch.
Compressed drawing Spacey cow.png

and here's a 100x100 version if you want to use it as a FA Icon
ashley cow 100x100.png

Last edited:

SharpUnforgiven

Digital Artist
Finished! I loved drawing your cute cow! (I had to compress the file it was too large lol.)
I did it kinda simple but with a 'spacial' touch.
View attachment 101778
and here's a 100x100 version if you want to use it as a FA Icon
View attachment 101773
omg i love it and idk if shes icon ready but ill have this one ready when she is - thanks so much for ur hard work - much love <3

Fcomega121

omg i love it and idk if shes icon ready but ill have this one ready when she is - thanks so much for ur hard work - much love <3
A pleasure to make you smile with my art! it was my first time with a cow tbh.

Fcomega121

i appreciate the art - it means a lot that anyone would go out of their way to make something for a complete stranger, and for free?
yup I like to draw without asking for something (not everyday but I like to gift), I just saw your cow and thought "aww, I want to do it!".

Fcomega121

thats awesome well keep doing what ur doing im sure others appreciate it as well
I will! and I hope so :3
I'm starting to be more active in internet again. (without counting forum lurking)

SharpUnforgiven

Digital Artist
I will! and I hope so :3
I'm starting to be more active in internet again. (without counting forum lurking)
glad to hear it - im still to shy to be a "Non lurker" XD - this thread was my first time in LONG time i asked for anything and well - idk if its still up but someone got upset by me requesting art on a request forum - some ppl XD

Fcomega121

glad to hear it - im still to shy to be a "Non lurker" XD - this thread was my first time in LONG time i asked for anything and well - idk if its still up but someone got upset by me requesting art on a request forum - some ppl XD
XD I saw thim, that's the ironicaliest thing I've seen in 2 days so far.

Fcomega121

yea it was odd but i guess handled - since i cant see him anymore
yeah, also I like your ponysona! did you know that my fursona (pfp) was created directly from my ponysona?

Fcomega121

thats nice and all but maybe we should take our conversation to PMs ^^; XD dont wanna get anyone angry from us just chatting
that's a good idea there's a lot of angry creatures hidden in the woods.