• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hiring: New Ref Needed! Budget $40-$80

LizardD

Hello!
I saw you have an opening for an illutrator and animator like me and wanted to show you my reel and porfolio.
please feel free to also go to my instagram page where all my art is @me.lizard
Please dont hesitate to send me any questions.
Best regards
Lizard

Behance

spookyfoxinc

Hi! I'm looking to take on some commission work right now~
I do both SFW and NSFW but for NSFW, ID is required.

Examples
1570902925.spookyfoxinc_0c260103-c64e-4010-ac34-be6201bfa60b.jpeg

1572442825.spookyfoxinc_animated_icon_for_thekommissar_on_fa_.gif
1564915430.spookyfoxinc_8f710315-f9fd-46f8-9442-b89ff6923651.gif

1567554937.spookyfoxinc_1d0c74d1-3c92-4590-aee6-e64fcbf1155b.jpeg

1567554499.spookyfoxinc_edbb85d8-569b-4f02-936c-216d6b6932b6.jpeg

You can see my full gallery here: Commission Info for spookyfoxinc -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

Prices
My prices are all here: Commission Info for spookyfoxinc -- Fur Affinity [dot] net
I do rush commissions for + 50% of the price (48 hour turnaround guaranteed) but sometimes I cannot take these types of commissions due to my schedule, so it's best to ask first! ^w^

Turnaround/TOS
My turnaround can vary substantially but typically I keep things at around 1-6 weeks. You can track the progress of your commission via my queue: Trello

My TOS is available here too: docs.google.com: Spookyfoxinc TOS - 2019

Contact
If you would like a commission, please note me on furaffinity: Userpage of spookyfoxinc -- Fur Affinity [dot] net
Or dm me on telegram: @spookyfoxinc

<3

Tytysi

Legendary Shaman

sterkiherz

Hiya!

I'm looking for someone to help me do a much needed update to my Bat 'sona, Kishi!

Here is what I have now: Kishi on Toyhouse

What do I wanna change you ask? I wanted to adjust her.. er.. body shape. As much as I adore her now, to me she needs to be a bite more.. Curvy. Voluptuous. I want her body shape to reflect me personally rather than what I originally imagined. Maybe even make her hair longer too!

There are a few more details that I'd like ironed out. Feel free to note me or post examples.

For the price, I'm totally willing to work if I need to go higher for something out of this world!

Hi! n.n
I'd love to do that! If you are interested check out my prices + examples here: sterkiherzscommish.jimdofree.com: ·|Welcome!|·