• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

New Ref sheet needed -closed-

VenomousInk

Purple Bunny
I'll be needing a reference sheet for a different version of my fursona, the more "dominant" side if you will.
The challenge is, I only have about 2 pieces of artwork already made, But it may not be enough.
In addition, I'll also need 4 poses. 3 of which unclothed, front, side, and back (SFW). And the last, front with clothes on.
I'll send the 2 refs to you, but I'll need some references of previous reference sheets you've done before (Please no first timers, nothing personal :0 )
Pricing: Lets discuss that.... hoping to keep it under $150, (again, we'll discuss it and blah blah ect.) money is a little tight, but I've been needing this for awhile.
As I've always said, If I don't choose you, don't take it personally, ^-^

Anxiety-Collar

I can do the commission for about $150 maybe less depends on the complexity of the character. probably could do it for $125

I can do a ref with color swaps background and info etc. here's some basic refs i've done

1510202140.decadent-furry_dex_sheet.png

helio_character_chart_with_clothes_by_mega_yene-dbp97ip.png

Kazibug

Doodlebug
Hello!

I'd be happy to work with you on this! My reference sheets start at $80 and are basically 'A-La-Carte'. They are flat colored, include color swatches, any text you'd like, and come with two Body Views that can be whatever you'd like: Front/back, clothed and unclothed, etc. On top of that, you can add

• An Additional Body View for +$20
• Expressions/Headshots for +$10
• Detail images (ex. jewelry, tattoos) for +$5

Here's an example of one of my completed ones:

TBZWp54.png

You will of course receive the high-res file (this one was scaled down quite a bit to be forum-friendly). For just the four body images, you'd be looking at $120.

Hope to hear from you!

solaris91

SleepyPyromancer

They/He pronouns please!
Hey there! I'm currently accepting commissions, and would love to do some work for you!

Here are various links to my DA Stash, FA Gallery, and Art Blog.

Here are my prices within your budget, and I'll pop some further examples below. Please let me know how you feel owo/

Sketch: £6.50 | $9 - £15 | $20
Line: £10 | $13.50 - £15 | $20
Flat Colour: £15 | $20 - £20 | $27
Shaded: £20 | $27 - £25 | $33.50
Chibi: £6.50 | $9 - £25 | $33.50
Background Piece: £35 | $46.50+
Tiled Background: £20 | $27+
Reference Sheet: £30 | $40+

browndragon_ref_sheet_shine_m_by_sleepypyrotechnics-dbti60g.png
awesomeotter_ref_sheet_m_by_sleepypyrotechnics-dbgf59f.png
monstuni_ref_base_vetoooooo_aalll_s_by_sleepypyrotechnics-db8lbqy.png
odonapis_base_txi_wm_by_sleepypyrotechnics-dbmsav3.png
mel_darkrai_2_by_sleepypyrotechnics-dbi30b7.png
candycorncoadledta_m_by_sleepypyrotechnics-dbte9hf.png
pyr0_s_by_sleepypyrotechnics-dbeg6i2.png

sushy

Gundam Meister
Hello, I am interested as well. Here are some examples of my work:

1495114463.sushy_refcomp.jpg

1432728798.sushy_jefrefcompile_2_2015.jpg

1432638582.sushy_jefrefcompile_1_2015.jpg

1430827378.sushy_foxref_1_2015_comp.jpg

I could make you a reference sheet like the last one with 4 poses (with or without clothing) for $104 USD.
Please note me on FA or e-mail me at sushychan(at)gmail.com if you want to commission me.