• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Request: New Sona!

Blue Moon the Folf

Tsukuyomi Yuichi
I, after years of making characters and not being able to get attached to any of them, have made an OC I feel comfortable calling my Fursona!! References can be provided as needed, description is below! Do note, this will be a custom.

Bloom is a short, White Tailed, Sika deer, mixed with a Snow Leopard. She has a light, vibrantly blue underbelly that stretches to her inner thighs and chin, with a soft pink coat, and icy blue eyes. Her markings follow her underbelly colors, and are flower petals on her arms, starting from her shoulders, and going down to her wrists, as well as snow leopard rosettes on her outer thighs and hips.

She has long, deep purple, flowing hair kept in a braid, with the front having a very light part to the left, and the tips being a light pink.

Blue Moon the Folf

Tsukuyomi Yuichi
Update!! I have a physical ref for her, courtesy of this user on Amino! I'll post it below, alongside the credit.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210521-110626.png
    Screenshot_20210521-110626.png
    207.8 KB · Views: 12