Reptile Trash Boi
I thiiink I got it? so its starting flat on both sides of the head, theres nothing in the middle, it loops around and meets in the middle, slightly going up?
Ehhm not sure if im understanding what you said but i think it's right.. it comes off the sides and back of its head and domes around the top, it's tall, not as small as holding a little jacket hood over you, and will meet at the top, the front ends in the middle don't meet but they get closer together till they meet in the middle forming together,I thiiink I got it? so its starting flat on both sides of the head, theres nothing in the middle, it loops around and meets in the middle, slightly going up?
Ah no, like.. it covers the whole back of his head.. yknow like when you put on a jacket hood, it covers the whole back of your head, from the back the hood is all you see. Its conencted to the sides of his head and curves domed around the back, entirely connecting.. then it curves up into a tall hood like your jacket hood does to you but with a lot of empty space in it still rather than directly on top the head
1. It is anthro, stands on two legs.@Bluefiremark II
Got some questions:
That should be enough for the moment for me to begin ^^
- Is it a feral species?
- Is it a dinosaur-like species? A dragon-like? Something else?
- Does it kinda look like a triceratops or at least like a member of the ceratopsidae family? (if not, please, describe its body in term of shape or comparison - like for example it has the same kind of body as a wolf and so on)
- If you would choose an existing species that is pretty close to yours, what would it be?
- It has only one tail or more (you use tail and tails)?
- What do you mean by armor plating? Is it natural armor plates like an ankylosaur or maybe something more medieval fantastic or even mechanic?
Alright, so its hands are sort of webbed with light armored pieces but majoritively the hand is crystal kinda similar to the foots claws i suppose yeah. As for its neck, its average. But its mostly covered by shoulder plating and head anyway, so not very long.
I'm thinking more body 2 head 3 and a mix of 1 2 from hood. Number 1 has it coming from the correct spot and 2 has the top indent in it, i imagine a larger looking indent but it'd work anyway.@Bluefiremark II I'm really not sure what you have in your mind, so I tried several things and here you go.
There's no armor or tail at the moment, since I just wanted to focus on having a better idea for the basics (hood, head and body types).
I put numbers so that we can refer to them if there's something you feel is good in one of those attempts.
I've done this to try to put the whole thing in one drawing. I hope it's a good beginning ^^I'm thinking more body 2 head 3 and a mix of 1 2 from hood. Number 1 has it coming from the correct spot and 2 has the top indent in it, i imagine a larger looking indent but it'd work anyway.