• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Request: New species idea (need art for it!!)

Bluefiremark II

Magic Blue Phoenix
I've done this to try to put the whole thing in one drawing. I hope it's a good beginning ^^
1581609509.missnook_bluefiremarkii_species_2_red.png

EDIT : just saw that I forgot that the claws were in green crystal too >_< Let's say it's the case ^^"
Heh yeah not perfect but it's definitely on the right track for a beginning~

Bluefiremark II

Magic Blue Phoenix
If you just say that, I have no idea what I've done good or not.
Yeah of course, i didn't have the time to write anything out before class started lol, i have time now though.

So at the feet, it should be armored all the way down, the only green crystal showing is the claws. Think of the feet like groot is. Then there's just basic clean up to make the finished product of course.. other than that it looks good enough!

MissNook

Yeah of course, i didn't have the time to write anything out before class started lol, i have time now though.

So at the feet, it should be armored all the way down, the only green crystal showing is the claws. Think of the feet like groot is. Then there's just basic clean up to make the finished product of course.. other than that it looks good enough!
Ah cool ^^
And what's the name of the species if you have one? :) (I saw a message where you say you didn't but I'm not sure if that's still the case... I thought of Chamrok)

Bluefiremark II

Magic Blue Phoenix
Ah cool ^^
And what's the name of the species if you have one? :) (I saw a message where you say you didn't but I'm not sure if that's still the case... I thought of Chamrok)
mhm~ still don't have a definitive name picked out. Chamrok works, I'll keep it in my list of possible ideas~