• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

New squirrel here

Hello all. I have been a guest on this board for a little while now but finaly decided to join in on things. I am new to being furry and rather shy so I thought this would be a good place to start breaking out of my shell and making some firends.

Dang, did I mention that I am slightly dyslexic at times? :p

Scooter

meow_mix06

Blessing In Disguise
SQUIRREL!!

*runs around and chases u*

TFexperiment626

Ooh i love squirrels! I'll be your friend!

Thanks for the welcome. Nothing like a good workout after a long and boring day at the office. ^..^___#

TFexperiment626

No problem!

Renton Whitetail

Friendly Mod
Welcome to the FA forums, scooter_squirrel. :) If you have any questions that you need answered, you can ask me or the mods by PM, and we'll be glad to help you out in any way we can. :) Hope you enjoy your stay on here. ;)

Trellek

Haelken Pathfinder
*salivates slightly* Um...are you an edible sort of squirrel? I mean I'll understand if you hide from me fer askin', but a wolf can only eat so many cryo-frozen humans before the taste gets boring y'know?
Wait...no...I mean...uh...hi...yeah, I meant hi. Oh...and what sort of squirrel are you that you have a shell? Some sort of strange ground dwelling squirrel perhaps? Does it slow you down any when cats chase you?

[OOC]Forgive my...*other* personality. He can get a little overenthusiastic. I'm a newb here too, but I'm still perfectly happy to offer the hand of friendship. Welcome.

meow_mix06

Blessing In Disguise
BassMan said:
meow_mix06 said:
SQUIRREL!!
Oh great, you just made my dog make a mad dash for the backyard! (he does that everytime he hears the word "squirrel")

i sorry....bad kitty =( *smacks herself*

Lobar

The hell am I reading, here?
*offers pistachios*

meow_mix06

Blessing In Disguise
*sniff* *sniff* mmm.....

Trellek said:
*salivates slightly* Um...are you an edible sort of squirrel? I mean I'll understand if you hide from me fer askin', but a wolf can only eat so many cryo-frozen humans before the taste gets boring y'know?
Wait...no...I mean...uh...hi...yeah, I meant hi. Oh...and what sort of squirrel are you that you have a shell? Some sort of strange ground dwelling squirrel perhaps? Does it slow you down any when cats chase you?

[OOC]Forgive my...*other* personality. He can get a little overenthusiastic. I'm a newb here too, but I'm still perfectly happy to offer the hand of friendship. Welcome.

Hello, I think. **gulp** We taste kinda like chicken I been told, just not much meat so please stick to the humans (too many of them anyways). Not sure yet as to the exact type of squirrel [I am still developing my fursona] I am but definately a tree dweller usually keeping well away from others (perhaps a function of being on the crappier end of the food chain). Cats only speed me up too, they can't catch me. I will gladly wave back to you (rather than shake) as I am not sure if you wiped any of that mutagenic saliva on your hand first. I have enough strange habits without howling at the moon all night. Oh, and the dying part would suck too.

Trellek

Haelken Pathfinder
The mutagenic is actually an on demand thing. It is produced by specialized nanofactories in my salivary glands. While they are active I become a carrier for a disease nearly twice as virulent as the original rabies virus. Side note: I try not to get it on my skin. While I am technically immune this could only be because I have not actually gotten the virus into my blood stream. I don't think it would kill me but I would probably become extremely sick. Besides, I also have to keep from infecting my friends.

OHHHH --- Pistachios, thank you. Offering back some filberts as they are my most favorite type of nut. Glad to see there are a few other squirrels on here, out kind need to stick together against kitties who like to chase us and werewolves. ;)

***scoots away nibbling on some pistachios****
Trellek said:
The mutagenic is actually an on demand thing. It is produced by specialized nanofactories in my salivary glands. While they are active I become a carrier for a disease nearly twice as virulent as the original rabies virus. Side note: I try not to get it on my skin. While I am technically immune this could only be because I have not actually gotten the virus into my blood stream. I don't think it would kill me but I would probably become extremely sick. Besides, I also have to keep from infecting my friends.

Well thanks for explaining that to me. I just can't get past looking at your avatar and thinking "FRIEND" = snack!

meow_mix06

Blessing In Disguise
i was just playin.....*has kitty kat eyes*

Trellek

Haelken Pathfinder
Meh...you're a squirrel and I'm a nine-foot tall lupine-hybrid. You're actually not even a snack. I'd..uh..offer you something to eat myself but...well, after a thousand years of on 'n off hibernation my pantry's a little empty. As things stand I can assure you that one of my closest friends shifts into a rather large rat... 'sides spellcaster=snack. You throw no spells n' I got no problems.

FurryFox said:
OOH!! SQU-- I mean ... S-Q-U-I-R-R-E-L!! ^w^ WELCOME!! I'm part squirrel ya know!

FurryFox, thanks for the welcome, sorry I just got caught up in everyone wanting a late night snack.
Wait, foxes eat squirrels too.

I am more than happy to share my pistachios with others!!

TFexperiment626

Hmm...I actually havent figured out what I am...I think I'm a Lion...=big kitteh.

meow_mix06 said:

Aww, thats okay meow I know you were, you seems like a good kitty to me.

meow_mix06

Blessing In Disguise
scooter_squirrel said:
meow_mix06 said:

*whispers* good, i fooled 'em....hehehe

Nimhster said:
*Holds out acorn* Welcome!

Thanks for the welcome Nimhster. Wow, I love The Secret of N.I.M.H. It is about the first full length movie [[I can remember]] seeing as a kid (think I may have seen it in a drive in at the time) and I still watch it now and then on video. Great movie in my opinion.

meow_mix06 said:
scooter_squirrel said:
meow_mix06 said:

*whispers* good, i fooled 'em....hehehe

[going to nestle into bed now pretending I didn't see this]. ***night***

NerdyMunk

Only a Book Smart Nerd
scooter_squirrel said:
Hello all. I have been a guest on this board for a little while now but finaly decided to join in on things. I am new to being furry and rather shy so I thought this would be a good place to start breaking out of my shell and making some firends.

Dang, did I mention that I am slightly dyslexic at times? :p

Scooter

Another squirrel! Yea! I thought i was the only one! Pretty cool avatar, though. :)

FurryFox

Pink Hat
scooter_squirrel said:
FurryFox said:
OOH!! SQU-- I mean ... S-Q-U-I-R-R-E-L!! ^w^ WELCOME!! I'm part squirrel ya know!

FurryFox, thanks for the welcome, sorry I just got caught up in everyone wanting a late night snack.
Wait, foxes eat squirrels too.

I am more than happy to share my pistachios with others!!
OOH!! PISTACHIOS!!!! YAYZ!! ... I dont eat squirrels, too hard to catch so I gave it up ^w^, I LIKE EGG NOG!! want some?