• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

New squirrel here

NerdyMunk

Only a Book Smart Nerd
scooter_squirrel said:
OHHHH --- Pistachios, thank you. Offering back some filberts as they are my most favorite type of nut. Glad to see there are a few other squirrels on here, out kind need to stick together against kitties who like to chase us and werewolves. ;)

***scoots away nibbling on some pistachios****
Trellek said:
The mutagenic is actually an on demand thing. It is produced by specialized nanofactories in my salivary glands. While they are active I become a carrier for a disease nearly twice as virulent as the original rabies virus. Side note: I try not to get it on my skin. While I am technically immune this could only be because I have not actually gotten the virus into my blood stream. I don't think it would kill me but I would probably become extremely sick. Besides, I also have to keep from infecting my friends.

Well thanks for explaining that to me. I just can't get past looking at your avatar and thinking "FRIEND" = snack!



howabout sesame seeds? cracked corn or corn in particular? Non-salted peanuts? Some insects? Fruits? Water? :)
 
FurryFox,
Yes, trust me, I COULD use some eggnog right now. Make sure it's spiked!

Brownsquirrel,
Nice to meet you, I like your av as well. I just got into the furry scene so I don't have any drawings or anything made yet (I can't draw) so I posted the pic of this guy I saw at the zoo, isn't his expression cute! Oh, sesame seeds are good too, but I prefer peanuts salted or honey roasted as opposed to unsalted.
 

NerdyMunk

Only a Book Smart Nerd
scooter_squirrel said:
FurryFox,
Yes, trust me, I COULD use some eggnog right now. Make sure it's spiked!

Brownsquirrel,
Nice to meet you, I like your av as well. I just got into the furry scene so I don't have any drawings or anything made yet (I can't draw) so I posted the pic of this guy I saw at the zoo, isn't his expression cute! Oh, sesame seeds are good too, but I prefer peanuts salted or honey roasted as opposed to unsalted.

all squirrels like sesame seeds! Mmmmmmm-hmmmmm! Yum. :)
 
JockeyFox said:
sup scooter :) Do Squirrels like beer? :

Hey JokeyFox. Well, beer nuts are good but never could get into beer, believe me I tried while in college. I drink more off the top shelf which can get pretty pricey so I usually don't drink too much, except when I am at home. Drunk squirrels can be very entertaining to watch though.
 

Trellek

Haelken Pathfinder
*a rift way opens under Scooter as a connected riftway opens over JockeyFox*Heheh*a faint clap! can be heard in the distance*
 

ChrisDom

Member
welcome! *Hands you a cookie and flys away!*
 

JockeyFox

Member
Trellek said:
*a rift way opens under Scooter as a connected riftway opens over JockeyFox*Heheh*a faint clap! can be heard in the distance*

:( Will you really go to those lengths to avoid a cuddle from me?
 

Trellek

Haelken Pathfinder
*rift way opens and a pony sized black wolf steps out*I hereby laugh at the both of you. I laugh at the squirrel for falling on the fox. And I laugh at the fox for being a fox.*The wolf turns and walks back through the portal which closes with a Clap!*
 

JockeyFox

Member
Trellek said:
*rift way opens and a pony sized black wolf steps out*I hereby laugh at the both of you. I laugh at the squirrel for falling on the fox. And I laugh at the fox for being a fox.*The wolf turns and walks back through the portal which closes with a Clap!*

Fine, then you dont get any of the fish I just caught.
 

Trellek

Haelken Pathfinder
*The riftway reappears and the wolf steps back through*I eat humans...not fish. Besides I could have done worse. There's another fox around here somewhere that I keep trying to send to hell. Heheh*A flare of light consumes the wolf, when it clears a nine foot tall werewolf stands smirking*And if I wanted fish I would just toss a concussion grenade into the nearest body of water. Poof! Instant fresh fish. But as I said I eat humans mostly, mages and other spellcasters in particular.
 
Hey those rifts seem pretty handy just pop around here and there. Guess I am stuck doing things the old fashioned (and harder) way. :) Man, log out for a bit and you miss a lot. Thats okay, the squirrel git his hairs cut and is much happier now. Thanks for the cookie ChrisDom!
 
Top