• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

New Tiger in the Neighborhood

SashaBengal

Well-Known Tigress
Hah! So just after I typed that, I immediately thought of Daniel Striped Tiger... No relation though! I'm a Bengal, and as far as I know he's a.... idk... clocktower? Lol I crack myself up.

Anyway, I've heard a lot about this site and finally decided to check it out. I've not had my fursona long, and so far, she's just a description. I'd love to get art done, but I'd need to win a contest or something to afford it lol. I do a lot of rp though! I have a lot of rp cherries, but Sasha is my only true furry. The rest are either humans, magical/mythical creatures, or based on the Warriors cats lol.

Looking forward to making some new friends!

Yakamaru

Spookdogg
Welcome to the forum, love.

Hope you enjoy your stay!

Telnac

Fundamentalist Heretic
Welcome! You said in Open Chat you’re a new furry. How’d you find the fandom?

SashaBengal

Well-Known Tigress
Welcome! You said in Open Chat you’re a new furry. How’d you find the fandom?

Idk really. I've had an interest in the fandom for some time, but I honestly don't recall what got me into it to begin with lol. But I love rp'ing and since many of my beginning OC's were Warrior cats, an actual fursona was fairly easy to transition to!

Telnac

Fundamentalist Heretic
Idk really. I've had an interest in the fandom for some time, but I honestly don't recall what got me into it to begin with lol. But I love rp'ing and since many of my beginning OC's were Warrior cats, an actual fursona was fairly easy to transition to!
Cool. Welcome!

B

backpawscratcher

Bengal tigers always have a majestic quality about them to me. I feel like I should bow or curtesy to welcome you.

For the moment though, Hello!

SashaBengal

Well-Known Tigress

HistoricalyIncorrect

Shekel collector
Returning to the forums after a bit of an absence. Let’s see who’s still here and how things have changed....
Welcome back hun, I don't think we have actually met before

Telnac

Fundamentalist Heretic
Welcome back!

HistoricalyIncorrect

Shekel collector
Hmm... I can not shake off the feeling that we have actually met before but not here, discord perhaps?

SashaBengal

Well-Known Tigress
Hmm... I can not shake off the feeling that we have actually met before but not here, discord perhaps?

That’s possible! I tend to be on that more these days but figured I’d check out the forums again, try to be more active in the online community!

HistoricalyIncorrect

Shekel collector
That’s possible! I tend to be on that more these days but figured I’d check out the forums again, try to be more active in the online community!
As I said, more felines are always welcome here;)

And I remember where we met. Quite a while ago on one Discord server called "The **** Pit"
So correctly, good to see you again hun

SashaBengal

Well-Known Tigress
As I said, more felines are always welcome here;)

And I remember where we met. Quite a while ago on one Discord server called "The **** Pit"
So correctly, good to see you again hun
Oh geez I haven’t thought about that one in ages lol. Glad I left it honestly. But that’s discussion for elsewhere

HistoricalyIncorrect

Shekel collector
Oh geez I haven’t thought about that one in ages lol. Glad I left it honestly. But that’s discussion for elsewhere
It indeed is, maybe through the rp
And I might have good news for you if you didn't liked the place but that's discussion for elsewhere ;)