• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

New to FurAffinity, Taking Requests

HistoricalyIncorrect

Last edited:

bo!

LunarTiger

I absolutely love it! <3

Would you mind if I would upload it as well? I will of course post the link for original in description.

Also if you are going to do paid commisions in future then let me know. I will deffinitely but something :)
You can totally update it! The drawing is yours! I’m just so glad that you enjoyed this sketch. ^_^
I am planning on doing commissions once I have enough samples and get a used to the community a little more. I want to have a commission sheet by this month. I’ll make a journal when my commissions are officially open. Since I’m in school I can’t focus on paintings/illustrations and instead I’ll be focusing on characters. I’m making my prices cheap and affordable for everyone! ^o^

HistoricalyIncorrect

You can totally update it! The drawing is yours! I’m just so glad that you enjoyed this sketch. ^_^
I am planning on doing commissions once I have enough samples and get a used to the community a little more. I want to have a commission sheet by this month. I’ll make a journal when my commissions are officially open. Since I’m in school I can’t focus on paintings/illustrations and instead I’ll be focusing on characters. I’m making my prices cheap and affordable for everyone! ^o^

Then I hope you can draw me dancing with sabres on table in tavern :D I want it to look rather warm and your art fits perfectly!

I don't know if you are still taking any requests. Just in case:

Spieces: Tiger
Sex: Male
Height: 170cm (5'7")
Weight: 60kg (132lbs)
Personality: Calm, introvert, quiet
Dislikes: Unreasonable anger, hatred, excessive cursing

Welcome to FA and thanks for offering. (Sorry if I'm late)

Last edited:

Glaedr

King of Laziness
Welcome! Always great to see new artists join the community. Your art is pretty amazing! It seems like you're stacked with requests at this point, but if you have the chance I'd love something of my character! She's kind of a goofball, really sweet, and a bit of a nerd. Maybe her expression could sort of depict that in some way?

Name: Lexi
Species: Otter
Reference:
Lexi (Full Body).png

LunarTiger

Hi!

Welcome to the forums and to the fandom. I'd like to try to give myself a chance as well. Here's my ref sheet: www.furaffinity.net: Marcel the Ratel-fox [ref sheet] by Marcl

Info for my fursona: Male, 30 years old, a hybrid of a red fox and a honey badger. It would we swell if you could draw him grinning :D
www.furaffinity.net: Marcel by LunarTiger

Hey there! I drew your character! It was fun to draw such a friendly character. I had a really tough day, but my highlight was drawing something so happy! So thank you.

Moar Krabs

Aight boys
Banned
You could try to draw my millipede if that's not too hard. I'm sorry if I requested this at a bad time.
Name: Kyle
Species: Millipede
References:

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    165.2 KB · Views: 40
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    72.1 KB · Views: 52

Orion Pax

≧◡≦
Woooah I love your art! If youre still doing these, think I could manage to snatch one?
Heres my fluff boy snow leopard Orion. Hes 22 and if I had to pick an expression I'd say smug or overconfident. Flustered is also a good one! I apologize if thats too much to work with! ^^

Attachments

• 1464893792.crazybear_kou_refss_final.png
    1464893792.crazybear_kou_refss_final.png
    573.7 KB · Views: 42
  • FB_IMG_1506004981477.jpg
    FB_IMG_1506004981477.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 57
  • FB_IMG_1513322140754.jpg
    FB_IMG_1513322140754.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 33

Marcl

The Honey Fox
www.furaffinity.net: Marcel by LunarTiger

Hey there! I drew your character! It was fun to draw such a friendly character. I had a really tough day, but my highlight was drawing something so happy! So thank you.
Oh my! This is amazing work! I love how you've done it!

Glad I could have brighten up somebody's day. You did the same to me with this picture. :D

LunarTiger

LunarTiger

I don't know if you are still taking any requests. Just in case:
Dropbox - Shadow Ref Sheet SFW.png
Spieces: Tiger
Sex: Male
Height: 170cm (5'7")
Weight: 60kg (132lbs)
Personality: Calm, introvert, quiet
Dislikes: Unreasonable anger, hatred, excessive cursing

Welcome to FA and thanks for offering. (Sorry if I'm late)
www.furaffinity.net: ShadowTigriz by LunarTiger
I drew your character as a cute chibi!! <3 I hope you like it and thank you for welcoming me to the site! ^_^

idkthough120

cutie but shy dragon or smth
Ugh you can try drawing this, I guess.......uh new icon.png