• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

New to the community, fursona opinions?

Synnotchi

Hello~ I'm Synnotchi. I am extremely new to the fandom and have been watching all kinds of videos and staring at cute artwork all week long, and of course with that came printing out a free fursona base at work and doodling in my spare time with the very limited pens and highlighters, hah.

Except I really like this one......
I was wondering if you all had opinions on my first and potential fursona.
I've liked dutchies since the beginning. I think next I'll be coloring in a kemono base. But for now..

What do you think? Is it workable?
Male in gender, and I dont have a name yet for him since I finished him tonight.
( and for those of you that are/know of dutchie rules, I didnt make something illegal, did i? )

Thank you~

FluffyShutterbug

The Fox Is Back In Town!
Hello~ I'm Synnotchi. I am extremely new to the fandom and have been watching all kinds of videos and staring at cute artwork all week long, and of course with that came printing out a free fursona base at work and doodling in my spare time with the very limited pens and highlighters, hah.

Except I really like this one......
I was wondering if you all had opinions on my first and potential fursona.
I've liked dutchies since the beginning. I think next I'll be coloring in a kemono base. But for now..

What do you think? Is it workable?
Male in gender, and I dont have a name yet for him since I finished him tonight.
( and for those of you that are/know of dutchie rules, I didnt make something illegal, did i? )

Thank you~

AAAAA! HE'S A CUTE FLOOF!!!!