• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Free Art: New to the community, lemme draw your characters!

zimzalabim

Hi y'all! I'd love to get to know this community a bit more and get back into drawing, so send me your characters and tell me a bit about yourself if you want!
Side note, I'm heavily inspired by tarot. If you're into that, feel free to suggest a tarot card and I can incorporate it into your drawing :)

Universe

Most powerful dragon human hybrid in the universe
078B5C1A-78B0-4C10-8622-43B1873E1D90.jpeg

EmeraldWuff

Green wuff with large feet
Thanks for the chance!
Would this blue jay fella be fine perhaps? ^^

When it comes to tarot cards, maybe The Star? (Kinda obvious, considering I'm a JoJo fan xD)

Byzance123 Rauss Khan

Would you like to draw this dragoness ?

thank you for the chance

zimzalabim

Thanks for the chance!
Would this blue jay fella be fine perhaps? ^^

When it comes to tarot cards, maybe The Star? (Kinda obvious, considering I'm a JoJo fan xD)
Screen Shot 2022-04-03 at 8.48.52 AM.png
Screen Shot 2022-04-03 at 8.48.56 AM.png

hey, I love jojo! I gave this fella a jojo pose just for you lol. the water jugs are from the star's symbolism, and that was pretty fun to play around with. thanks for letting me draw your character :)

zimzalabim

Would you like to draw this dragoness ?

thank you for the chance
Screen Shot 2022-04-03 at 9.16.22 AM.png

Here ya go!

RyuokoWolf

Your Cantaloupine
Hi! Will you do Roxanne in the theme of the empress card?
1648202079332.jpg

Wizzy~

Simply magical~ ✨

Baron Tredegar

Ukraine Strong!
Here is inspiration for my wolf/fox Ahrakas. He has blue and white fur. Drawing him as the Magician card would be cool.

Clone_Warrior.jpg

Pseudolias

Willing to draw my OC, Embrafillowy? I do have some art of her in my gallery, although I don't quite have an ideal reference image.
This art of her shows off her appearance well.
(Although, the fluff on her chest & crotch isn't present in that art.)

Hopefully she's to your taste, but if not, that's fine, too!
If you have any questions, please, feel free to ask! I like indulging to divulge about my character!

[SPOILER="Some info about Embrafillowy"
She stands slightly over 2 meters tall, & has a maternal physique, though she's meant to be a little cartoony. Silly, friendly, energetic, soft & cuddly, yet abnormally physically dense & strong, despite a lack of visible musculature; She'd readily tacklehug a friend, despite that she's heavier & stronger than an elephant. Her pouch operates on cartoon/"hammerspace" logic, & can fit things too big or otherwise have no business fitting.
Given that she's a variant of a Neopian species, references to Neopian stuff isn't out of question.
[/SPOILER]

Hopefully I'm not a bother! Obviously, even if you don't draw her, that's fine! I'm just thankful for this opportunity!