• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

New To the fandom

wintin

Hey there everyone. Names Keith, just a newcomer to the fandom. I love to draw, I draw everything I think I can. Not the greatest but we all start from somewhere. Anyways if anyone wants me to take a shot at drawing up your fursona or a character just give me a shout on my page.

Yarem4

Fluffbutt
Hey there, welcome to the forums! remember to leave your sanity at the doorstep or you'll lose it somewhere around here :)
I'm rather new to the fandom as well and there are haters in deviantart so i started here.
Have a great time around the forums and gimme a shout if you ever want to do a trade or something, see ya around =D

Last edited:

wintin

Thanks for the advice, I had a devianTart once so yeah. Just take the internet with a grain of salt.

Troj

Your Friendly Neighborhood Dino Therapist
I actually like your style, if your avatar is by you. It's simple, and easy on the eyes. Welcome!

Coyote Club

El Gordito Burrito Bandito
Welcome to the FA forums. It sounds like you've had some bumpy next experiences already. Hopefully your stay here is more pleasant. I may take you up on your offer. n_n

-CC

wintin

Why thanks! My avatar is my own I can assure you, I spent way too long on it to be honest. It's hard drawing with a mouse I try to get things as right as I can without going into it for days.

Gnarl

The Arcane Sage
Welcome to the kinder gentler forum...not! But it is the best ever! Have fun.