• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

New to the forum, it's nice to meet you all! :3

BubblegumBleats

Hi!

My name is Finch and I'm a new furry artist who wants to get more involved in the community so I thought I'd say hi here :3

I post on FA under the same handle, if anyone's interested I like doing art trades and have been considering opening up commisions sometime soon, I hope you like me and my work!

Looking forward to hopefully getting to know some folks as the pandemic has turned me into a bit of a shut in lol

lonipover

Hi Finch! i am also new, just exploring the forums. i'm not an artist but hope you have a good time on the forums!

Hi!

My name is Finch and I'm a new furry artist who wants to get more involved in the community so I thought I'd say hi here :3

I post on FA under the same handle, if anyone's interested I like doing art trades and have been considering opening up commisions sometime soon, I hope you like me and my work!

Looking forward to hopefully getting to know some folks as the pandemic has turned me into a bit of a shut in lol
Hi Finch! I'm Scourge, it's nice to meet you! Welcome to the forums and the fandom, I hope you have fun here! :D

I took a look at your FA, your art's sick! Definitely going to be keeping an eye on it c; You say you're a new furry artist but you look like you've got a great grasp of anatomy already, but still with your own flair! Nice job!

I'll admit I was a bit of a shut-in even before the pandemic lol, but I'm open to chatting anytime if you'd like!

BubblegumBleats

Hi Finch! I'm Scourge, it's nice to meet you! Welcome to the forums and the fandom, I hope you have fun here! :D

I took a look at your FA, your art's sick! Definitely going to be keeping an eye on it c; You say you're a new furry artist but you look like you've got a great grasp of anatomy already, but still with your own flair! Nice job!

I'll admit I was a bit of a shut-in even before the pandemic lol, but I'm open to chatting anytime if you'd like!
Hi Scourge!!

Tysm! Anatomy is definitely something I've been having to practice a lot lately lol Also ty again for the watch! I had a look at your profile and I love how colourful and energetic your art is!!

If I'm being honest I was also quite a shut-in prior to everything ^~^' lol but I'd love to chat sometime :3

Matt the Terrier

Woofs! Wiggles! Wins!
*Terrier noises*
*comes over to see if you smell like food*
*sniff-sniff-sniff*
*sits like a good boi*

Hi Scourge!!

Tysm! Anatomy is definitely something I've been having to practice a lot lately lol Also ty again for the watch! I had a look at your profile and I love how colourful and energetic your art is!!

If I'm being honest I was also quite a shut-in prior to everything ^~^' lol but I'd love to chat sometime :3
You're welcome! All that practice is certainly paying off! And thank you!!! I grew up on Lisa Frank and such as inspirations, so using as much colour as possible is ingrained in me XD

Aha, that's fine XD Glad I'm not the only one lol, feel free to reach out whenever you're in the mood, either here or on FA uvu

BubblegumBleats

You're welcome! All that practice is certainly paying off! And thank you!!! I grew up on Lisa Frank and such as inspirations, so using as much colour as possible is ingrained in me XD

Aha, that's fine XD Glad I'm not the only one lol, feel free to reach out whenever you're in the mood, either here or on FA uvu
Tysm!! It's always cool how early art makes people focus on different parts of it :3 I was super inspired by the angelarium project (https://www.angelarium.net/) so I think that's why I focused a lot on anatomy and poses lol

Sure thing, I'm afraid I've been pretty busy lately, plus social anxiety is daunting, but I'd love to chat more when I'm able to :3