• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

New To The Forum Scene

Gravey D. Train

Existential Husky
Hey, hi! ^^

My name is Gravey, and this is the first forum I have ever joined. I've been in the fandom for a good handful of years now (atleast 7) as an artist, but never joined the forums because I just didn't know a lot about how forums worked.

Last edited:

Sarachaga

Definitely not a lizard
Hey! Welcome here! I hope you'll enjoy your stay on the forum!
What species is your 'sona?

Klaverbloem

W like... Wandering
Oh I suppose I must be engaging, well let's try. First, welcome (yay I got this right). Then... I have literally no better idea than to ask you if you'd like some butterscotch. So do you?

Mikazuki Marazhu

I hate you all
I won't be friendly with you unless you start using this forum like twitter
(I'm referring to it's usage not contents)

Welcome anyway.. Hopefully you won't disappear into obscurity like many people in this part of the forum

Gravey D. Train

Existential Husky
Oh I suppose I must be engaging, well let's try. First, welcome (yay I got this right). Then... I have literally no better idea than to ask you if you'd like some butterscotch. So do you?
Depends. Are we talking chewy candy, hard candy, or pudding? If it's any of those, then yes. plz @A@

Gravey D. Train

Existential Husky
I won't be friendly with you unless you start using this forum like twitter
(I'm referring to it's usage not contents)

Welcome anyway.. Hopefully you won't disappear into obscurity like many people in this part of the forum
Use it like Twitter? I thought that was a clever reference to my post in someone else's thread about Twitter marketing XD

Do you mean using the forums as a platform to talk and make friends? What's wrong with someone not using the Forums like Twitter?

I don't plan to go obscure. If I find a good group of friends or spicy memes, then I should stick around more often c:

Klaverbloem

W like... Wandering
I haven't yet met a form of butterscotch that had disappointed me. So take this unreal butterscotch treat that has any form you wish for as a symbol of welcome here.
Anyway, a person that likes butterscotch must be a good person.

Sarachaga

Definitely not a lizard
Thanks! I drew it myself ^^ I wish I could throw a compliment back at you, but I'm not sure what to say about a Snorlax. What's your fursona species?
Haha, no worries, this profile pic is just here because I found it silly. My sona is a moth ^^!

Gravey D. Train

Existential Husky
I haven't yet met a form of butterscotch that had disappointed me. So take this unreal butterscotch treat that has any form you wish for as a symbol of welcome here.
Anyway, a person that likes butterscotch must be a good person.
I shall savor every virtual drop of it!
I can also agree that people who like butterscotch are good people XD

Yakamaru

Very Speshul Title
Welcome to the forum, mate.

Hope you enjoy your stay.

Gravey D. Train

Existential Husky
Do you drink coffee, and if not, what do you do to get through the long overcast winters of the Pacific Northwest?
I don't drink coffee daily, but when I do, I almost always get an Americano w/o cream. It's not as bland as regular black coffee, and it isn't as sweet as designer lattes.
Funny thing! I actually got myself a hold of a package of Death Wish Coffee. If you like to drink coffee, that stuff with wreck you with how strong it is x.x
What about you? do you drink coffee?

Mikazuki Marazhu

I hate you all
spicy memes
You!

I like you.

Drop by my house, I just got the thing for you

images (5).jpeg

ChromaticRabbit

lagomorphic
Banned
What about you? do you drink coffee?
Yes! I picked up a habit because of a local coffee roasting shop that had been around decades in my college town. I'm not drinking fresh-roasted lately, but always organic single-origin bean, usually medium roast, and my ritual is to grind it fresh and brew it one cup at a time in a Bodum French press, usually 2-3 servings a day.

What prompted the question was that I get a small taste of seasonal affective disorder when it's overcast and I don't see the sun, and I sometimes medicate with extra coffee. :3

Gravey D. Train

Existential Husky
Yes! I picked up a habit because of a local coffee roasting shop that had been around decades in my college town. I'm not drinking fresh-roasted lately, but always organic single-origin bean, usually medium roast, and my ritual is to grind it fresh and brew it one cup at a time in a Bodum French press, usually 2-3 servings a day.
I've always wanted a French Press. I've heard it was better than normal coffee machines because it retains the natural oil from coffee beans or something. Can you tell a difference?