• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

New to the forums. How do i engage with a community?

Exzerass

hmm t i r e d
Hi!
I'm new to the forums, but i'm not sure how to properly engage with the community.
I'm a very introverted person and i've always had a lot of trouble to socialize with others. Ofcourse, on the internet it feels a lot easier, but it still tends to feel a bit intimidating for me. It does take a while for me to get comfortable.
It's also the first time i'm on a forum in general, and i'm not quite sure how it works.

I'd love to get to know you guys! :)

quoting_mungo

Read threads that seem interesting or entertaining, and contribute your own experience/opinions when you feel ready to do so. There’s no shame in lurking for periods of time if you don’t feel there’s anything you want to say at the time.

Exzerass

hmm t i r e d
I just comment under anything I find interesting.

I occasionally check the unanswered threads tab if there's nothing, to see if stuff has flown under the radar

I also post on my profile every now and then but nobody seems to engage with that :/ I do try myself to reply to people's profile posts
I didn't even know about the filter tab i'm so blind hjfsjhdfs
Thank you for sharing these wise words <3