• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

New to the Furry Fandom!

SimilarSquid

New Furry
Hey, i am new to the Furry Fandom, and i don't really know where to start.
I want to get to know the community, and talk with other Furries too!
I heard of Furries, and since a short time i was looking some more info about it.
Still not sure why, but i am really in love with Furries right now!

My Furry where i am working on is a Hybrid of a Squid, Wolf and Fox!
Someone helped me with a "Sketch", which i have as my Avatar at this moment.

I really want to know how this Furry Fandom works, like making Furry Art, Fursuits, Conventions, etc.!
I hope that there are some fellow Furries out here who want to help a New Furry!
At this moment my Furry is still not much developed, and eventually i want to make a Fursona!

Furry Greetings,
SimilarSquid

Forgot to mention i am a Dutch Furry!

Scrydan

Staff Dragon
Welcome to the forums and community! I am happy to answer any questions you might have. I learned about the fandom myself back in 2010 and it has shaped me into a good very positive soul and open minded individual. There's tons of benefits as long as you don't let some of the negativity of a few get to you. But that's with any community really.

Always open to private messages so feel free to send any my way if you have any questions! Enjoy your stay!

SimilarSquid

New Furry
Welcome to the forums and community! I am happy to answer any questions you might have. I learned about the fandom myself back in 2010 and it has shaped me into a good very positive soul and open minded individual. There's tons of benefits as long as you don't let some of the negativity of a few get to you. But that's with any community really.

Always open to private messages so feel free to send any my way if you have any questions! Enjoy your stay!
Awww, thank you! I really appreciate your help! OwO