• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hiring: New Year's Eve Chibi ($20-$70)

palmtop_leopard

Hello! I'm here seeking two new years chibi to be done by New Year's Eve!! I know it's somewhat short notice, but I'm asking for a somewhat simple style, so I am hoping it's doable!

It would be two separate pieces, each character holding a new years eve photo prop (example -www.partycity.com: Disco New Year's Eve Photo Booth Kit

My budget is 20-35 per character, so 40-70 for both, preferably!

All images below I tried to do as links only, I don't know why they are showing up as images, it's kind of frustrating to be honest, sorry!

Forgot to have the character refs in here, sorry about that-
Character 1 ( )
Character 2 (
EMBzwsmXkAEIZ7A
)

I have reference photos for the poses/props I'd like that I drew myself, so sorry for the lack of talent.
5YwYXFd.jpg

7frYqXL.jpg

Please respond below with examples/was to contact you if you're interested and are able to do chibis well(can be soft simple styled too like dot eyes for example :) )

Last edited:

sketchrabbit

Illustrator
Hi, I'd love to work with you on this, I have lots of experience with chibies! I'll leave some of my chibies (many styles) I've done below and my FA gallery is here: Artwork Gallery for sketchrabbit -- Fur Affinity [dot] net if you'd like to see all my work!
I can do each chibi for 30 in whichever of my styles you'd like!
Ways to contact me: PM me here on FAforums/I also have a discord please PM me for my tag/email: sketchrabbitart@gmail.com/
Thank you!

Painted style:
1495613212.sketchrabbit_mae.png

Multiline sketch style:
1495772503.sketchrabbit_tumblr_ok1fxbcvfe1stpu71o1_500.png

1495701894.sketchrabbit_tumblr_ojrgj1h7wk1stpu71o2_r1_1280.png

Simple clean line style:
1518279720.sketchrabbit_bobacnl2.png

Crayon lineless style:
1514975182.sketchrabbit_tumblr_p0j6f8f4xf1stpu71o1_1280.png
1518324122.sketchrabbit_tumblr_otc5lyn3ue1stpu71o1_1280.png

Owleri

Digital Artist
Hi!
I would love to work on this commission, all of my info and pricing can be found in my Commission Queue + Price List Trello.

For the chibi style you are asking it would be $25 for each character, which comes out to $50 total. If you are also looking for simple backgrounds to be added to the chibis that would be $10 for each background, so $20 added on for $70 or a single reusable background for $10 only, making the final total $60.

Example:
Lu_and_Ceru.png

Thanks for the consideration!

Colorfuluwu

Karafuru
Hi, I would love to help you!! Here are some of my drawings, send PM if you're interested

I can make them for 30$ each, negotiable

chibi_vaars__commission__by_colorfuluwu_dcllyvq-pre.png

zing_and_zang__commission__by_colorfuluwu_dclb4wg-pre.png

chibi_wolf__commission__by_colorfuluwu_dckxx57-pre.png

shadow_fiend_arcana__cm__by_colorfuluwu_dcr0oyg-pre.png

foxy_in_a_bottle_sticker___sakura_tree_tea__by_colorfuluwu_dclbuof-pre.png

Tytysi

Legendary Shaman
Hey there! Here are my Chibi examples:

1530553641.tytysi_sleepy_night_ych___cassandra.png

1530380148.tytysi_moon_ych___bub.png

I would be happy to do these for you if you haven't found someone yet. :) I would do $30 per... give or take depending on the style you want.

Examples of chibis:
Lk3e33E.png

fvxnKcq.png

JLq5ZLe.png

6XJx0PN.gif

I can do cell shaded, flat with neat lineart, realistic shading, sketchy, or speed painted.

Let me know if you are interested! <3

Elliot Manowar

Technicolor Dreamcoat
Hello. I am interested in your request. Here are some examples of prices and my work.

Base Prices:
sketch:10USD
line art: 15 USD
flat color: 20 USD
cel shading: 25 USD
soft shading: 35 USD
Examples of my work:
gladion_by_foxesoffury_ddn5zv4-pre.jpg
rougebat_by_foxesoffury_ddihvyd-pre.jpg
aikachristmascommision_by_foxesoffury_ddn4inj-pre.png

where_s_that_heckin_fourth_chaos_emerald_by_foxesoffury_ddiagj5-pre.jpg

toxisbestmon_by_foxesoffury_ddk3niq-pre.jpg