• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hiring: ($150+) New Years, general and vore commissions

Jackpot Raccuki

Fucking Racon
I forgot how close it was to the New Years, figured may as well look for commissions now, granted I don’t expect them to be done before New Years so no rush on that part.

Although mostly posting this so can find artists who’d draw vore art too, but just that this thread isn’t specifically just looking for vore. But I’d want a nice collection of vore artists I can go to. ^^

Currently my budget limit is £150, although that’s weekly. Gonna try and get all four commissions, so two will likely be paid for one week and other two next.

More details given later on, in DMs but for now;

The New Years
A full image with me and my boyfriend, enjoying the fireworks together!

General commission
Dunno what much to say other than it’s based on an already existing drawing of a raccoon eating crisps, instead I’d want a version with my sona.
Edits with different expressions would be nice.

Vore commissions
So some who know me who aren’t here would say I’m not a fan of mawshots and I’m not, but I did have a cute idea where I suppose it’s a mawshot, but in this case my honey is inside, his head inside of my mouth soon to be swallowed, basically a last tease. A version without him would be wanted, and helps shut up a friend about me not a maw shot.

Lastly another vore one although somewhat unique, in that it’s (unsurprisingly) me, as a taur with someone in the lower taur gut. I’d likely have my bf in there, but of course an version without showing inside of gut would be wanted.

mistressuwu

Hey! I'm not experienced with vore but I'm totally willing to give it a shot! No worries if you'd rather go with someone who has experience with it, of course! For everything else, I have my FA gallery here and I'd love to be considered!

Thank you for your time!

Attachments

• 1606029865.mistressuwu_02.png
    1606029865.mistressuwu_02.png
    944.1 KB · Views: 28

zenmaldita

always hungry
I'm very interested to do the New Year's one! I'm actually gonna offer custom phone wallpapers for my commissions next year.
Wouldn't it be nice to have a Happy New Year couple photo as wallpaper? so romantic~

I'm making samples using my friends' characters: Albino Koi and Yakamaru's Drake and Lissandra
the sketch is mine and Le Chat Nécro's characters (gonna work on this later too)

phone_koi_screenie.png
IMG_1719.jpg
phone_edelwickwip.png

More art @ my gallery

One Character: Half $70 // Full $100
Couple: Half $140 // Full $200
Background, outfit design, props etc. included

If you hire me, I'll work on yours now so it's done before New Year :3

As for vore, I can't xD but I can totally draw your sona eating crisps lmao
Good luck finding artists!

Last edited:

VileKeyKeeper

Hello! I can take on the New Year art, though the general one looks very interesting as well!
My prices for a piece with two full bodies will be 120$, fireworks background would be additional 15$. Here's my full price list in case you'd like to observe all options - https://vilekeykeeper.carrd.co/#pricelist

Here're some examples of my art:

1608736656663.jpeg
1608736719881.png

128.png

Thank you for your time!

NeoCanis

Hello! I am interested, and here is my FA gallery at NeoCanis, if you like my art, you can note me on FA, I am looking forward to be working with you. : )

LongManLenkins

2D & 3D Commissions (DM me!)
Hi there,
I would love the chance to get back into drawing vore, and these seem like very fun requests! My prices are flexible, depending on the details, and I draw in a variety of art styles in case you're looking for a certain style in particular. My FA is LongManLenkins and here are some samples of my work.
4B028E62-3D01-472D-9B93-E57E4D9DF96C.jpeg

EEE6CDB3-E679-4F85-BA6B-D9F8F2DFEC52.jpeg

D0356073-3C45-4CA5-A70A-2549E804FAFB.jpeg

IdleCanvas

Would love to help bring your scenes to life.
We'd have to discuss the details to fit your budget availability but I think we can make it work.

General Portfolio,

Contact
Discord: IdleCanvas#8768
Email: IdleCanvas@Gmail.com

deazxqj-99d93a6d-3fa3-4b4a-b474-7b7f8d8fad55.png

MaxxYeen

The Pink Nitrofire Hyena!!
Here's a folder of examples of multiple types of art that I did in the past, so let me know what you think!: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1nV7DnLQmK6dDcU5_GOcTvZBNE-MTWeEJ?usp=sharing The price list is inside too, but it's negotiable for your needs instead, knowing what the circumstances are for you. (WARNING, SOME OF MY PIECES ARE NSFW). A very small sample of everything I did. I do take down payments up to 50% though, but only if necessary.

You can also contact me elsewhere via Discord, Telegram, or my Email MaxxYena@gmail.com too. (For Paypal payments, I use Ko-Fi and that's how I get transactions btw.) Please let me know if there's any kind of project that would fit your criteria with my breadth.

0.jpg

Maxx Comms 2 CHART.jpg

funkboy

Digital Artist
Hello!

I'm a little bit new to vore, but I do have some experience drawing mawshots and bellies.
Please feel free to DM me or note my FA page.
I'd be delighted to draw your characters for you.

1609202153.funkboy_perrithedeerfa.jpg
1608995572.funkboy_commissionfunkboy1.jpg

Last edited:

Gochi-Masu

Hello! I am interested. This is my art painting. I can drawing Vore, NSFW, SFW and anything if you want.
My discord Gochi-Masu#9959
Commissiones nuevas 3.jpg

Attachments

• 20200211_155720.png
    20200211_155720.png
    684.9 KB · Views: 7
  • G × N2 (1).jpg
    G × N2 (1).jpg
    403.3 KB · Views: 4
  • Neutral2 (1).jpg
    Neutral2 (1).jpg
    1,006.5 KB · Views: 5
  • model sheet2 (1).jpg
    model sheet2 (1).jpg
    640 KB · Views: 4

Valery91Thunder

Slasher Movies & Devil's Music
Hi there! I'd love to work with you again, and I'm especially interested in doing the general commission.
Here's my new pricelist for the year!
Payment via Paypal, sketch and coloured WIPs provided for approval. I've reopened my slots today, so I have an empty queue at the moment and I'd be able to work on your idea as soon as we agree on details and payment.
If interested, feel free to contact me via Forum PM or FA note: https://www.furaffinity.net/user/valery91thunder/

Gioko Kun

Follow me on DA
I like the idea of the new year commission and the general! :3 here some examples of my work, you can DM on FA, but you can also find me on twitter and DA as Gioko Kun n___n

prices.jpg

LeomonCalm.jpg

MimikyuPlane.jpg

incineroar II.jpg