• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

New yet not at the same time.

K

Kharne

I've been on these forums before, but it's been quite a while since I was last active. I'm super open to meeting new people, message me here if you're interested in talking!

You can call me Kharne or Garrett (my true name), whichever you prefer. I love space and obviously love minotaurs lol
I draw quite a bit and am working hard to improve. I don't quite enjoy answering very personal questions (such as my city) but everything else is on the table.

Just know I'm not comfortable DMing people under 16.

Last edited by a moderator:

KD142000

Leather-clad Lobo
Welcome! Interesting to see a minotaur (which I pronounce as mine-oh-taur, though some say min-oh-taur). But that info is a little bit pointless, perhaps?

I haven't seen you before, I don't think, though the name rings a little bell. Perhaps I'll pop up to you at some point :3
Hope you're well.

K

Kharne

Welcome! Interesting to see a minotaur (which I pronounce as mine-oh-taur, though some say min-oh-taur). But that info is a little bit pointless, perhaps?

I haven't seen you before, I don't think, though the name rings a little bell. Perhaps I'll pop up to you at some point :3
Hope you're well.
I never knew some people pronounced it that way, I think that's pretty interesting

Perhaps! I am doing well, thank you~

KD142000

Leather-clad Lobo
I never knew some people pronounced it that way, I think that's pretty interesting

Perhaps! I am doing well, thank you~
First read Theseus And The Minotaur when I was...maybe 7 years old? At which point, everyone pronounced it as mine-oh-taur. But now, for some reason, it's said on TV as min-oh-taur. The latter must be a more posh way of saying it, maybe.

Still, things change. Like how Pluto was a planet in 2011...until I got to high school, when they decided it isn't a proper planet, anymore.

K

Kharne

Yeah, that could be. I don't really remember anything from my childhood so maybe people did pronounce it that way?

Pluto is still a planet in my heart </3

KD142000

Leather-clad Lobo
Yeah, that could be. I don't really remember anything from my childhood so maybe people did pronounce it that way?

Pluto is still a planet in my heart </3
Could be a region thing. I'm in the UK, so...might be some variation cos of that.

Oh, I also consider it a planet, still. I have to consciously erase it when I list them off (not like I'm asked to do that often) :p

K

Kharne

Could be a region thing. I'm in the UK, so...might be some variation cos of that.

Oh, I also consider it a planet, still. I have to consciously erase it when I list them off (not like I'm asked to do that often) :p
Oh, yeah that could be it as I'm in the US.

Same here lol
I mean, it's a dwarf planet, which is a type of planet so it's not wrong. I do know that it isn't a true planet like the Earth is, but I love people
getting angry over me jokingly saying, "Pluto is a planet" ;^)