• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

New zelda game for wii

Recently I just read there is word about nintendo doing another Zelda game for the wii, there is so far not much to say about this game but what would you guys/girls want in this sequal or should nintendo keep it on hold for a while and work on other games such as new metroid sequals or remake the second metroid game and go back to making better starfox games..... or maybe gather all the seriously bad wii casual games and burn em?

Fans have been wanting another zelda game that doesn't revolve round saving zelda (again) the simple n yet typical story with a crazy ass gimmick in the way just improve the simple save the princess and not getting laid which mario, luigi and link would rather do after each adventure to save their dumb bitches lol. Fans including me want a new game that has amazing story but want it to go even more deeper than majora's mask and nintendo has said there will be features added to the so called sequal for casual and expert zelda players, I don't know any more about this new game so far does anyone have more information or pictures of related to the game even artwork from nintendo?

I would love to see nintendo in the time beeing to put the rare four sword adventures game from the gamecube on to wiiware with online 2-4 player coop, its impossible to on GC version to get four GBAs and to get four people to play this game I can only get one to play this lol its a great game and isn't long as the other zelda games but worth playing on coop.

pheonix

back'n up back'n up
Cool, can't wait to play it. I'm still missing a few heart pieces in twilight princess but I can get them anytime.

-Lucario-

Hmm, sounds interesting. I still haven't finished Twilight princess though, I don't know why. I've had it ever since it came out.

-Lucario-

Please don't let there be any signs of Tingle.

PLEASE

problem solved
Tingle%20by_Annausagi.jpg

SirRob

Sadly all the Zelda games past OFT haven't been all that great because they keep dimming down everything so everyone who don't like a challange can beat it T_T
I wouldn't say that. In my experience none of the games vary that much in terms of difficulty. But now... eh...

Please don't let there be any signs of Tingle.

PLEASE

Everyone in the zelda game he has appeared in hates him but link is to retarded he has to talk to him anyway jk lol

Wah wah... koolimmmmpaaa!! rofl

I've beaten the game but I couldn't get to the last damn heart piece in the woods I know where it is but I couldn't get it also I didn't bother finding all the poe souls for the cursed golden guy.

Ty Vulpine

Sadly all the Zelda games past OFT haven't been all that great because they keep dimming down everything so everyone who don't like a challange can beat it T_T

Majora's Mask was definitely difficult (especially getting all 15 Fairies in each Dungeon). And the fish Boss was/is one of the hardest Zelda bosses ever.

-Lucario-

Majora's Mask was definitely difficult (especially getting all 15 Fairies in each Dungeon). And the fish Boss was/is one of the hardest Zelda bosses ever.

Ahh, the good old days when video games actually challenged the player.

-Lucario-

Ha ha, play Trauma Center: Second Opinion and see that hard games are still being made. ;_;

I could never bring myself to play those games for some odd reason. The last good tough game I have ever played was God of War 2. I usually just stick to online gaming (not MMO's).

Or Advance Wars: Dual Strike (or AW: Days of Ruin).

Fun game, not too tough for me.

I wouldn't say that. In my experience none of the games vary that much in terms of difficulty. But now... eh...
Alot of games these days focus on make jaw droping graphics just to get the suckers to pay up for a easy game thats worth 2-5 hours of gameplay/interest Gears of war 2 was too easy but fun to play and I've looked at the new prince of persia it sucks cause its so easy even ninja gaiden or ghouls n ghost don't need to worry about todays gaming difficulty cause its at a pre school difficulty taking us by the hand giving us baby steps through non stop tutorials... F*** that read the manual not many players do.

TP was a awesome game but they should have made the boss/mini boss battles lil harder or prepare download able content from ZTP for hardcore gamers like 1 hit from a boss drains either 2 - 5 hearts now thats a decent challenge to not that wussy 1/2 of heart gone now thats pathetic also give bosses more health so you don't need to repeat the same move not 3 times but like 10 times.

-Lucario-

Hell yeah and lets not forget the arcades to freaking loved em no matter how many coins I feed thoose greedy machines.

Notice how arcades never update their games. Still imo the hardest arcade game has to be Metal Slug 3 by far.

Ty Vulpine

Notice how arcades never update their games. Still imo the hardest arcade game has to be Metal Slug 3 by far.

The Dave & Buster's near my home does...

"Hardest" arcade game would probably be any racing game, as chances are, the steering wheel (or the shift) is broken from people constantly slamming it back and forth from turning, and all arcade games are preset to Hard difficulty to max profits...

What about house of the dead series they have changed rules in each game especialy in HOD 4 where you shake the fun to break out of grips and open doors.

Metal Slug 4 was way much harder than 3 imo MS3 was great and longer than the other MS games but at some parts in the game I think there should have been more crazy enemies on screen, well I have played this game alot on xbox 360 and wii and got near 5 million points on that game and I can beat the whole game without getting hit once untill I get to the final mission which is a non stop crazy and yet awesome level. MS4 is shorter but the game had more harder enemies on screen and the mission 2 boss is no push over to there is a trick to beat it easiest way possible but its still a challenge to beat. I still love playing this game either local or online coop, I just hope its true that Metal Slug 7 xbox version will have multiplayer cause the DS version doesn't at all which is a damn shame but I would still play it for on the go.