• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

new!

butchsquatch

going back to the forest (they/them)
hi there! I'm new in many ways, to the forum and to furries. Okay so that's two ways. I don't know much, but I know that bears and werewolves are my jam. I'm nonbinary, 29, like video games, reading, and movies (sci-fi and horror for all 3)
I can't wait to chat with y'all and learn stuff about the community. And probably myself.

Doodle Bunny

Definitely a rabbit... 100%...
Awww heck yeah! A horror fan! I like you already! I draw that stuff all the time!

1554408340.doodlebunny_plague_dragon_sketch.jpg

1553213314.doodlebunny_swamp_guardian.jpg

1551384675.doodlebunny_scrawny_stalker.jpg

1550937007.doodlebunny_empty_scream.jpg

1552360580.doodlebunny_numb.jpg

1551535264.doodlebunny_other_mother.jpg

butchsquatch

going back to the forest (they/them)
Hey welcome to the forums! I love horror video games!
Also Bears are my favorite animal so I automatically love you.
Have you considered... Werebear?
what's your favorite horror game?
as a matter of fact I have considered werebear! I've looked around for some art or something, but not much luck

Lexiand

Werewolf
hi there! I'm new in many ways, to the forum and to furries. Okay so that's two ways. I don't know much, but I know that bears and werewolves are my jam. I'm nonbinary, 29, like video games, reading, and movies (sci-fi and horror for all 3)
I can't wait to chat with y'all and learn stuff about the community. And probably myself.
Hey welcome to the forms I see you also like werewolves also.

Lexiand

Werewolf