• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Newb or n00b? You decide...

Alstor

And twice as shiny
yeah ive always wonder dont otter foxes and wolves get boring after a while =T
The only reason otters are considered overused is because there are three mods that have otter fursonas. That is the only reason. I am sure of it.

Stargazer Bleu

2b forgot is worse than death
Hiya Nyloc. Welcome to the forums.

So you a antro shark or just a normal shaped one?

Born-again furry?
Did you like quit the fandom then rejoin again, or just one of those strange explanations things?

Hope you enjoy your time here.

Nyloc

Evil villain

Nyloc

Evil villain
Welcome to FAF. Are you any specific type of shark? Like a tiger, great white, etc. c:

Thanks for the welcome, I would have to say Mako Shark (probably should have put that in the "Species" header) due to dual-tone, sharp snout and speed, and they're my favourite kind of shark.

Nyloc

Evil villain
Welcome to FAF. You seem like a likable newb, Nyloc.

Please don't eat me when I go to the beach...

Thanks ;) Don't worry about the beach thing, I've got more of an appetite for pizza at the moment, rather than fur.

Smelge

Hey, Assbutt
Well I'm English (I don't mind being referred to as British, it's just less precise and it lumps me in with the Welsh
Fuck the Welsh. It's not even a real country.
and enjoy many things in my average life, including (but not limited to) listening to music
Good.
Passable
Good
long walks (and I mean hiking, not a 30 minute stroll down the road)
Walking is good also
and the occasional display of surpressed artiness.
It happens.
So I'm basically the same as probably a good 90% of the community here, well maybe not so with the walks but you get the idea. My saving grace? My greatest passion? Biking.
Fucking A. I like this person already. Pretty agreeable, good hobbies and...
No, not bicycles, I don't have the energy for that. Motorbikes are my "thing"
You fag.

Also, down with Mako sharks. All they do is drain the lifestream and poison our planet. I await the day anxiously when AVALANCHE come to bomb all the Mako sharks.

Nyloc

Evil villain
Well I thank you for the elucidation of your opinion and the break-down of my OP. It almost makes up for the fact that (I presume) you are a cyclist.

Personally I hold nothing but a strange form of pity for our pedal-powered cousins, maybe if you paid a bit of road tax I might not mind that much...

Smelge

Hey, Assbutt
Oh boy. You are so far from right, it's incredible.

I don't need roadtax for my bike. It doesn't go on roads. It just goes down hills very fast. And it's probably only slightly smaller than your motorbike. But I do pay roadtax, and thats for my car.

Don't knock mountainbiking until you try it. Properly.

Nyloc

Evil villain
Well if you aren't a road cyclist then I have no quarrel with you! I certainly have no intention of bringing my bike to the nearest hill trail by any measure. And there was me thinking you were one of those spandex-donning hunchbacks with the tactical goggles.

Smelge

Hey, Assbutt
Goggles keeps the mud out of the eyes. Roadies don't count as cyclists. They're just soft targets.

Sauvignon

aynil
Goggles keeps the mud out of the eyes. Roadies don't count as cyclists. They're just soft targets.

I particularly look forward to getting mud in my eyes. It certainly makes good excuse to jump in the river and cool off (sans bicycle, usually)

Smelge

Hey, Assbutt
Trust me on this. Where I've been known to ride, if there's mud, it's in the kind of quantities that you need goggles.