• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Newcomer here :D

SarangArcher

local catboy
Hopefully I'm doing this right lol

Hello !! I'm Archer, he/him, and about to turn 21 as of posting this!! I'm new to the forums and FA in general- I had made an account a few years ago, but I found it difficult to keep online on so many websites outside of Tumblr (my preferred social media unfortunately). Due to recent events, I now have to pay rent to keep my own room or find somewhere else to live (ideally, after some time or funds have been gathered), and I hope to share my art with some of y'all while doing so!!

I have a few jobs that I'm working atm, and I hopefully would like to teach at elementary-school level with my Child and Adolescent Development (CHAD, lol) degree!

I'm a big DnD nerd, and I co-DM for an all-monster campaign called Other Side of the Blade on Tumblr if you'd like to check it out !! :D

1612660635105.png

Here's some stuff that I use for my traditional art that can be added to commissions :D

Yakamaru

Evil Metal Woffie Boffie
Welcome to the forum, mate.

Hope you enjoy your stay here.

Matt the Terrier

Swing the Mood! =3
*Terrier noises*

Miles Marsalis

The Last DJ.
Nice to see you here. I hope you meet your life goals. I wouldn't mind talking whenever.