• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Next month's theme

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swampwulf

Verbose Senior Bitch
I personally would love to see something history themed some time.
Roman Bread and Circuses. ( Gladatorial combat and orgies!)
Classical Greek Furries. (Lots of togas and orgies!)
Medeival Rennaisance ( Cool clothes and, uh.. ORGIES!):D

Kattywampus

Miss Wampus, if you're nasty
It's hard to second one of these suggestions! They're all cool...even "tacos"...

i'm still for videogames what with the upcoming release of the wii around thanksgiving (and you know i'm gonna be thankful for that sweet pricetag). so maybe a nintendo theme somewhere down the line. but as for next month well i think it should be a surprise. please don't tell me what it is unless it's something related to icecream and/or some other type of dessert. heh, you know i got a major sweettooth hence the sweet title you gave me. >^@^<

Bokracroc

Bokra, come out to pla-ay
Medeival Rennaisance sounds cool. Then I can use Thou without backlash.

GigasDragon

Disaster in a Cute Form
Pokemon - Because obviously, Fender would make a great Furpix... or Vullet... or something.

OR we should never go with any of my idea's again :D

Wait, no I have better ones!

- Samurai - Fender demonstrates the power of fuedal Japan's leader's and warriors, and we can't forget REALLY. SHINY. SWORDS.

- Gangsta's from da Hood - Fender shows off our colors and blasts on people with SMGs! (>_> I shall giggle furiously if this one came to pass... which , for the good of all furkind, it probably won't XD)

- Jedi - 'Nuff said. Seriously.

- The Fast and the "Fur"ious - I'm... sorry, I don't know if I can continue because of that horrible, horrible pun... eh, I'll do it anyway. Not based on the movie with the same name cept without uncalled for puns, but instead, Fender shows the world some speed! Cars, bikes, and all sorts of wheeled majiggers burning rubber throughout the FA community!

Yeah, that's what I gotta say about it.

Heh, Vullet.

Lol, puns almost as bad as the stereotyped vader ones.

Ya, i guess we'll have to wait... what? a week?

Interesting...

Alien furs.. now that's interesting...

But oh god, DO NOT DO TRYANID YIFF...

ewwwwww

fender as a taur would be pretty neat. hmm now that you mention it i think dragoneer as a taur would be pretty neat too.

RE:  Next month's theme

blackdragoon said:
fender as a taur would be pretty neat. hmm now that you mention it i think dragoneer as a taur would be pretty neat too.
I don't know. I mean, taurs are more of a subject-matter thing. What we need is a well-known pop-culture cliché that people can use in their work, like "Spaghetti Western" or "Awesome '80s".

~IJ

Ruiner

EIGHTIES

Its time for fender to wear cheap leather... spiked of course, tight bluejeans, and of course... A MULLET.

Or Disco Fender.

Oh man, we've got to do a spring break theme for next year, it'd be awesome!!

Rouge2

There's not going to be a theme next month.

Pirates got a theme because of the Pirate Month and Ninja because of the war between them.

uay

Rouge2 said:
Pirates got a theme because of the Pirate Month and Ninja because of the war between them.

Then next should be zombies or Og, and since Zombies are better for October, I vote Prehistory.

robomilk

fruit bat at large
So what is this month's theme?

emptyF

where my frogs at?
indeed, do we have a theme or not? it's the first of the month and all. . .

Kattywampus

Miss Wampus, if you're nasty
robomilk said:
Scarry? Do I scar you?

It's your big claws!

Oooh! The theme should be "Things with big claws!"

Aikon

I say we base it on patriotism. It's been five short years since Sept 11, and while we'll probably never forget the events that took place I think we forgot how united and strong we were during that time.

Patriostism isn't just USA inclusive either, so I don't think I'm leaving out anybody here.

Status
Not open for further replies.