• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Nicknames.

Ariosto

"Ari" in these boards, which is an apocope of my current username.
Other nicknames in real life... I only have one, my mother uses it, and I don't like it.

Imaus-Kynareth

Closet-Fur; but trying!
People have been calling me "Fungus" in my hometown for about as long as I've lived here. And they've been doing it for over 12 years now!

Zuckerdachs

A Real Pal
People who have known me a long time call me Sugar. That's what my grandmother always called me when I was growing up, and my friends just picked it up. That eventually turned into my furry character's name - Zuckerdachs. "Sugar Badger."

Otherwise, people call me Crow, which is an abbreviation of my pseudonym in practically everything.

A

Ansitru

"Wombat" by my family, because I sleep to much.
"Angel" online, since it's a derivative of my username "Hardrockangel".
"Assepoester" because my IRL-name is Astrid and people like to bastardize it.

"Oi you, gimme a kiss" by the workmen in the street who can't seem to just, y'know, do their job and shut up. :V

Ouiji

Lucky or some variation. Gained a little notoriety among friends and family playing games. I don't really think I am anymore, but it stuck.
Ninja because I do parkour and have loved ninjas ever since I've known about them.
Clutz or spaz because when I screw up, it's just pathetic.

Bipolar Bear

Phallus Fellater
"Oi you, gimme a kiss" by the workmen in the street who can't seem to just, y'know, do their job and shut up. :V

Lucky. All I get called is 'Oi, Faggot!'. l=)

A

Ansitru

Lucky. All I get called is 'Oi, Faggot!'. l=)

I don't really consider it as "lucky" since some of these guys are old enough to be my father.
It's pretty damn creepy and not quite the attention I'd like to receive. The "gimme a kiss" is the least offensive one, really.
Sometimes it's "Show your boobs!" or "If I could, I'd take you right here and now". :I

Luckily, during winter I look pretty much like a boy (short hair ftw!), so all it takes is dropping my voice and shouting something in the lines of "I didn't know you were into guys? Do you mind being bottom?".
That usually shuts them up pretty damn nicely. :3

Anyways.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bipolar Bear

Phallus Fellater
I don't really consider it as "lucky" since some of these guys are old enough to be my father.
It's pretty damn creepy and not quite the attention I'd like to receive. The "gimme a kiss" is the least offensive one, really.
Sometimes it's "Show your boobs!" or "If I could, I'd take you right here and now". :I

Luckily, during winter I look pretty much like a boy (short hair ftw!), so all it takes is dropping my voice and shouting something in the lines of "I didn't know you were into guys? Do you mind being bottom?".

'Twas a joke, Angel. :3

Schwimmwagen

"If I could, I'd take you right here and now". :I

If only those nice burly builders said that to me. :<

brilliant

yubhom

Oh. This is a fun one. Let's start at the beginning. As a tot, my entire family tried to pin me as slip. I'm the fifth straight George, and it gets confusing. They failed at it, though (my Dad is skip and my grandad is bub,btw). My friends call me the mind. A few of them call me tetrad. Someone needed a word for a group of four, and I was the only one not pulling blanks. I blurted it out, And that stuck. As for my highschool nicknames, I was "asswipe" as a freshman, but I gained about 50 pounds and a 18 inches in height at the end of the school year. The same guys who called me asswipe the year before now called me " oh fuck! It's him. Move it". satisfying beyond belief. I a have a few people who call me a walking asylum. The ones that know me the best, mainly. And my PE teachers call me fleags. Because my last name is difficult to pronounce, apparently.

DW_

memes, you say?
Sometimes people call me Dark irl. Couple of friend tend to call me skidrow or stogie. No idea why but I don't give a shit about them either.

JaxHusky

Hmm. I had a ton of nicknames in high school, but here are a few of them I can still remember. Platypus on account of finding a stuffed animal on top of my locker in the band room. One of my younger friends always called me "gray" because it was a shortened version of my name, and I responded to it. What else... I also went by cricket my freshman year because of an incident that happened at one of our first football games. And the one that stuck the most was B.P, (short for "Big Pimpin") or "Beep" given to me by my oh so lovely band director -.- That one was a long story, but in short I had a party at my house with a bunch of close friends, all of whom are girls. The head-board to my bed has built in speakers that I can plug my Ipod into so we decided to play some music in my room. Unfortunately, or fortunately depending on how you look at it, the news got around that I had 8 girls on my bed at the same time. All listening to music of course, but that was left up to interpretation by everyone else :p

You may call me

William wallace the amazing pickle who once served under sir gallahad in the battle of grogknack also known as spinning ass waffle on a thursday morning.

My nick name brings all the boys to the yard.

ummm lets see
Duke by my friends (they never explained why but I think its because im the leader of my little group)
Tiger by my ex (because I was her protector for a while)
Panther by my current girl (cause she thinks im sexy :3 and its part of my fursona)

I've been called "Whisper of the Heart" for the past year, after I found the movie under the same name in a remote DVD renting store. I believe my friends thought it fit me because of my usual silence and my affinity towards the kind of the movie and it's producer.
I have also been called "Nut Wave" online for quite some time.