• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Nightmares

whats your nightmare?
i will say mine first..
im sittign alone in pitch black darkness and i hear something but i cant identify what it is .. then i feel something slash my cheeck leaveing a clean cut
i start to run and run in the dark and i call our for help from my family memebers then my friends then my dog and so desprite i yell out some of the furry characters i have seen that i know wont be able to come to my aid
i know no one will show up in the darkness then something rakes my back and i feel more blood running as i trip and start to crawl away
i get back up to run then i feel something pirece througth my fore head
thats it..
i dont know what was chaseing me
all i could see was dark....
and in the dream..., it killed me cuz no one was aroudn to save me and i couldent see it or fight back
since then i have always loved the sunlight and stayed away from pure darkness and kept my friends and family close

Kvasir

Zumba!!!
that is a scary one,
mine is that i am walking down an ally way alone and i here some crashing behind me ( i go to school near the state prison) and i look to see whats there and there is nothing so i start to walk faster and i keep hearing grunts and bangs, so i walk faster and faster till i am running and the end of the ally doesnt get any closer it seems to get farther away then i hear my name. i stop turn around and see my father (may he burn in hell) and he walks toword me i run but it feels like i am running through mud up to my waist i cry for help and then i usually wake up.
i hate my father and want him to die, i have since i found out what he was doing.

Zaaz

What's where now?
Anything with Celine Dion in it.

Z

nedded

is a goat.
Mine usually involve poltergeists and gogurt. They're not really scary until after I wake up.

Reapler

OFFER ME POWER
I don't have nightmares anymore.

In my dreams I'm usually the one doing the chasing and dealing the pain.

Qoph

omurr
A noise that gets louder and louder and I can't stop it.

Also, this doesn't really go here...

Kvasir

Zumba!!!
come to think of it i actually went through a week of those wierd ones where you are falling off a cliff or a huge building and you wake up right when you hit the ground, and you dont even mean to go off in the first place you just sort of end up on the edge and then you loose your balance.
a friend told me you do that when your heart stops but i really dont belive that crap other wise i would be dead or mentally ill by now.

Phenom

THIS WAY TO PROGRESS
Hmm this one was a couple of nights ago.
I had to make a phone call for some reason but i could not do it at my house. So i decide to run to my old friends garage which has a phone once i pick up the phone i hear nothing but gibberish and static on the other end. I hang up and start to run home which is a mile away. Once i get out on the road I loose most of my energy and feel very dehydrated while I feel like this I see a huge truck speeding down the road coming straight at me. I try to run i go about 2 feet and suddenly it's like I'm running in place. The truck is still barreling towards me and I try with every last ounce of energy to run home but i stumble multiple times and start to black out. I turn and look and see the truck is 5 feet from me going only faster. That's when i woke up.

I guess it's a nightmare but it wasn't to scary. The weirdest part about it all is I think the truck was my bronco :p.

Bambi

Joined 2008 - Returned 2022
I've had some real bizarre nightmares.

I think most of them are about what I want to fear, what I have to fear, and what I choose to fear.

tomleo

most of the time i can't really tell what happen in my dream. they just don't make any sense that you can't put them in to text. though i often feel like i am in a building and am looking for someone or maybe a way out, and i never find the right way. like i might be somewhere like the library, i go through a door and end up at the hallway at my school, then i might find myself somewhere else when i try other door. it's kinda scary that i don't ever get anywhere but i guess it doesn't count as nightmare since nothing bad happens. I only have a nightmare which woke me up all sweating and panting and heart beating like crazy, but i can't remember anything from the dream at all, it's like i just got so scare for no reason o_O

sashadistan

Gone Hunting
Recurring: In a weird white space/art gallery thing, I'm following some one but they're never in sight, and doorways keep shrinking to impossibly sizes, but I always get through. Bits replay themselves, and it never ends.

I hate this dream.

Hmm this one was a couple of nights ago.
I had to make a phone call for some reason but i could not do it at my house. So i decide to run to my old friends garage which has a phone once i pick up the phone i hear nothing but gibberish and static on the other end. I hang up and start to run home which is a mile away. Once i get out on the road I loose most of my energy and feel very dehydrated while I feel like this I see a huge truck speeding down the road coming straight at me. I try to run i go about 2 feet and suddenly it's like I'm running in place. The truck is still barreling towards me and I try with every last ounce of energy to run home but i stumble multiple times and start to black out. I turn and look and see the truck is 5 feet from me going only faster. That's when i woke up.

I guess it's a nightmare but it wasn't to scary. The weirdest part about it all is I think the truck was my bronco :p.
lol// thats a weird dream and if it is your czar.. could that be a sign? o_O lol naw jk jk jk.. but thats weird

CaptainCool

Lady of the lake
there is an edit button ;)
posting in the wrong section isnt that bad but posting 5 times is a little annoying^^