• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Ninja'd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thatch

Still not at 10k posts
Corto you bastard, you have deprived me of my god given right to set this one tiny but hellishly important bit of information straight. :V

That's elementary you silly European :V

Be quiet woman, your american ways are foolish. The whole school system before higher education is elementary, so the first school is the primary one.
EUROPE IS SUPERIOR! :V

ramsay_baggins

WINTERFELL!
I agree, it goes Nursery School, Primary School, High/Grammar School and then University.

Gavrill

ladies~
Be quiet woman, your american ways are foolish. The whole school system before higher education is elementary, so the first school is the primary one.
EUROPE IS SUPERIOR! :V
DEATH TO EUROPE

Onward, comrades! To victory!

SnowFox

Yeah it's annoying when you have a really witty response to make then the thread gets locked as you're posting it. But on this occasion I'm actually relieved it got locked before it reached 200 posts. Thanks Corto.

ramsay_baggins

WINTERFELL!
DEATH TO EUROPE

If America is superior, how come every American wants to be Irish... a European country :V

L

LizardKing

EUROPE FOR-wait, fuck Europe.

LONG LIVE THE BRITISH EMPIRE!

Thatch

Still not at 10k posts
DEATH TO EUROPE

Comrades? We stopped them once from overcoming europe already, we can do that again!

EUROPE FOR-wait, fuck Europe.

LONG LIVE THE BRITISH EMPIRE!
LIZARD YOU TRAITOR D:
besides, all you have left is the commonwealth either way :V
If America is superior, how come every American wants to be Irish... a European country :V

She's got you there, Shenz XD

ramsay_baggins

WINTERFELL!

Thatch

Still not at 10k posts

Thatch

Still not at 10k posts
LOL.

Because people really want to live East of the Ural Mountains. :rolleyes:

Well, it wouldn't be really that bad, if you'd have a job that would let you. Peace and quiet, barely any pollution, quite scenic in most places.
And you can still can get vodka.

...Desires? o_O

Understand that as you wish :V

Thatch

Still not at 10k posts
Believe me, it's been there since before I even knew what furries were x3

Because you're a cool person x3

And I said that you could understand that as you wish, no possibilities excluded :V

ramsay_baggins

WINTERFELL!
Haha, I know what that's like, out of my group of friends myself, my helltwin and my ex have the dirtiest minds. It's hilarious scarring people.

I've managed to scar every single one of my male friends as well which was a surprise to them XD

Thatch

Still not at 10k posts
Haha, I know what that's like, out of my group of friends myself, my helltwin and my ex have the dirtiest minds. It's hilarious scarring people.

You know, till recently I thought I was desensitesised becase of the furries. But then I accidentally came across a serious (as in not joking, completely sincere) discussion about buttsex (by certian gay individuals), involving such details as loosening up... And it genuinely grossed me out. :V
Now I know there is no such thing as being too perverted...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.