• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

ninjas or pirates

which is better ninjas or pirates

• Ninjas

Votes: 26 50.0%
  • Pirates

Votes: 26 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

valkura

Shank a Hobo
NINJAS. They have the stealth. You have no way to counter because you don't see them before they KILL YOU. Pirates are like HO HO HO WHERE'S THE BOOZE MATEY and then you crack them over the head with the empty bottles littering your ship.

a_person

ninjas own pirates -.- because pirate are always drunk and killing themselves

Tungen

Cantankerous Badger Dude
Pirates. Ninjas think they're all kinds of badass with their sneaking around pretending they're like some kind of force of nature, whereas pirates are just badass. Also, pirates can do pretty much whatever they want. Ninjas all serve people. Laaaame.

eternal_flare

voice of guilmon!
ninja ftw, I mean, ninja did jobs like assassination and stuffs while pirate sit back looking for treasure, rob passing by ships, drunk and die. .<_<. it's obvious.

Aurali

Banned
Banned
Nothing truly beats

SPARTANS!
Spartans2jpg.jpg

Monak

IN HOC SIGNO VINCES
Pirates , CAUSE THEY GET ALL THE BOOTY! AAARRRRGGGHH!

pheonix

back'n up back'n up
Ninjas are the sh** there sneaky, have cool weapons, and have supernatural martial arts skills. Pirates shoot people with cannons and guns have no martial arts training and rape and pillage people. there not bad asses there just assholes.

TheGreatCrusader

Avast, Ye Scurvy Dogs!
Vikings.

All they did was explore, pillage, plunder, loot, and rape. And, we all know that that is all FUCKING AWESOME. Ninjas are pussies and pirates are drunken idiots.

Vikings > All

ArielMT

'Net Help Desk
There's only one real answer:
potc.jpg

valentina2k8.jpg

G

Greenbunny45

Pirates are just a bunch of drunken idiots.

Ninjas need to have skill.

mukichan

Chibi Chubbeh Draggie
I love pirates... But Ninjas are awesome too... :3 I wanna be a PINJA!!

Furthlingam

Master of Exegesis
The real question is: if there's a system of five that includes pirates and ninjas, which of the following are the other three:

Robots
Cowboys
Undead
Fairies
Aliens
Soldiers

BTW, as for vikings, they're clearly a subset of pirate.

Last edited:

Tungen

Cantankerous Badger Dude
Pirates.

All they did was explore, pillage, plunder, loot, and rape. And, we all know that that is all FUCKING AWESOME. Ninjas are pussies and Vikings are primitive savages.

Pirates > All

INORITE?

NerdyMunk

Only a Book Smart Nerd
This thread me shit more huge nuts, lol.
Pirates.