• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Nintendo Direct (3DS games)

Imperial Impact

The Imperial Juicer

lupinealchemist

Hamburger time.
I have a 3DS, but what is the point of this?

Imperial Impact

The Imperial Juicer

Imperial Impact

The Imperial Juicer

nurematsu

Iowan Otter
My only guess is that it's going to be about games we've seen before, just new videos and more information about them. Animal Crossing is most likely going to be a big one to discuss. I don't think they will mention MiiVerse for 3DS until E3 this year.

Imperial Impact

The Imperial Juicer

Judge Spear

Don't care about the two JRPG's. Especially not one that's a port.
And I've already beaten all five Ace Attorney's. Not exactly hard.

Last edited:

CaptainCool

Lady of the lake
I don't get this whole "announcing announcements" trend at all.
It's quite annoying actually. It's like a very disappointing mini E3 every month or so :T

Judge Spear

It's quite annoying actually. It's like a very disappointing mini E3 every month or so :T

One of two things usually happens.
This.
Iwata apologizing for a game drought again with his catch phrase "please understand".
Only game I have hopes for is that Monolith RPG (I know this was only for 3DS) since lol iPhone and Vita are getting Phantasy Star Online 2 before Wii U and 3DS so that might make up for it. Looks better honestly, but PSO...free, ya know?

I just don't care about the 3DS library. I just play Kid Icarus which I'm happy with.

Imperial Impact

The Imperial Juicer

Imperial Impact

The Imperial Juicer
What is Pokemon X and Y.
Doesn't matter. Not original.
The fact it's the longest jrpg ever made, Yeah it does.

Judge Spear

...How does it being long make it original? You said it was a remake. Even if I cared about this style of game, It's not Dragon Quest 11.
Not saying it's bad, but I see enough remakes and ports on the 3DS. I just want something new or a legit sequel with challenge and replay value.

Imperial Impact

The Imperial Juicer

Judge Spear

Of course not! :3
Bravely Default looks like a generic JRPG. New, but I'm not worried about it. And seeing that it made by Square Enix pushed me away even more. What I want on the system are Nintendo first party games really...besides Mario Bros 866818. That'd be greeeaaat.

Imperial Impact

The Imperial Juicer

Imperial Impact

The Imperial Juicer
3DS games.
The Legend of Zelda: A link to the past 2 - Release date: winter of 2013
Umiharakara
Youkai Watch
New Yoshi's Island
Donkey Kong return 3d
Mario party 3D (No online)
Mario Golf: World Tour - Release date: this summer
Mario and Luigi RPG 4 - Release date: August 11 (Bundled with a Luigi printed 3ds)
Digimon World Re: Digitize Decode
Bravely Default: Flying Fairy- Release date: Early 2014
Shin Megami Tensei 4 - Release date: July 16

Wii U games.
Pikmin 3 - Release date: August 4
Pokemon scramble
DLC of NSMBU

Last edited:

Judge Spear

Yoshi's Island and Link to the Past 2?

Another Zelda to speed run! I HOPE they don't make the same mistakes Skyward Sword made. If this game is good (which it looks like it), I will SERIOUSLY have some faith restored in this company!!!

Imperial Impact

The Imperial Juicer
The Legend of Zelda: A link to the past 2
iOZ1yI7fduSpd_zps82408a62.gif

Judge Spear

Holy. Shit.
That Zelda game looks fucking outstanding. It looks like it's got that innovation thing Nintendo likes to pretend they have usually. I'm actually pretty goddamn excited for this because A Link to the Past is my favorite in the series. This looks like they're gonna take that game and just completely improve upon it without just rehashing the fuck out of it.

Imperial Impact

The Imperial Juicer