• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Nintendo Network IDs

Eggdodger

Mourning Dove
I'm surprised nobody's made this thread yet. Wii Us are totally cool, guys. My pals love me for owning a console they would never buy themselves.

Share your Wii U usernames here so that people can love and appreciate you via Miiverse, stalk your playing sessions in Mario Kart, infiltrate your Smash Bros. lobbies, and more!

I love getting loved and appreciated.

My NNID is Eggdodger, so feel free to request my friendship, or something!
For multiplayer, I have Smash Brothers, Assassin's Creed III, Mario Kart, Wii Sports Club (I know), and I can send you my unholy creations on Scribblenauts Unlimited.

Mentova

I live, I die, I live again
Stickied since all the other console username threads are, and he asked nicely :D

Mine is Mentova I think. Gunna kick your asses in mario kart >:V

Eggdodger

Mourning Dove
Stickied since all the other console username threads are, and he asked nicely :D

Mine is Mentova I think. Gunna kick your asses in mario kart >:V

Have I mentioned that I love and appreciate you today?

Distorted

My Nintendo Network ID is DjinnSei

Just have Mario Kart at the moment. Will expand in the future.

DukeTheHusky

The Gamer Dog
My NNID is Ben.Y32

Congrats you now know my first name.

Pinky

AKA Allie or Aouzy
I have two (2 Wii U's at different places) The one I'm on the most is Aouzy-Hitsuji. The one my 3DS is connected to is Aouzy64

I have Smash, MK8 and I'll be getting Splatoon soon.

LazerMaster5

Lost in the Static
Mine is LazerMaster5. I am a 3DS XL user, but I don't have a WiiU.

galaxy-meow

dapper cat
Mine is kit-tea

I'm more 3DS, but I do have access to a WiiU on weekends. Got Smash and will have Splatoon when it's out.

L

Leoni Zheitk

Nintendo ID: Juigis_Network
Username: JubbyDubby
I wanna see if anyone can beat me in Splatoon...:cool:

RileyTheOtter

The Autistic Otter
same as right here, not really a multiplayer fan though. But I do avidly play Pokemon

Starbeak

Born in Space, endlessly exploring star-systems
This thread is really old and it got necroed lol

I don't play Wii U that much primarily not a lot of games intrigue me. I own 8 games lol. I mostly play Earthbound, Smash, Nintendoland and Super Mario Maker.

I beat (with help from a friend) Hyrule Warriors, Super Mario 64, and Super Mario 3D World.

I also own Minecraft for Wii U but I don't play it that much.

The interest in buying games for it just there for me. >.<'

Bought the system only 5 months after its launch-date lol

StarGuro is my name but as I said, I am rarely on my Wii U.

Glaedr

King of Laziness
I know with the Switch being out a lot of people really aren't playing their Wii U's anymore, like myself, but that said the Switch doesn't have much of anything in terms of multiplayer at this time. So, if anyone's interested, I still hop online on my Wii U to play a couple games. ID is XSilver. I've got Smash, MK8, Splatoon, and Pokken.

Epic496

A new user has appeared!
I know with the Switch being out a lot of people really aren't playing their Wii U's anymore, like myself, but that said the Switch doesn't have much of anything in terms of multiplayer at this time. So, if anyone's interested, I still hop online on my Wii U to play a couple games. ID is XSilver. I've got Smash, MK8, Splatoon, and Pokken.
I have Smash,Pokken,and Splatoon.Maybe we can play sometime

Glaedr

King of Laziness
What's your NNID? I'll try to add you as a friend

XSilver. Though, actually, I may have turned friend requests off (I get a lot of requests from random people that I literally never see again.) so I'll have to enable that tomorrow or something.