• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

No Longer Looking

Jackpot Raccuki

Mind your manors
I'll bump since Magical Astronomey actuall caught my attention more, but this'll prob be my only bump before I take it elsewhere instead.

X3N1TH

I'll bump since Magical Astronomey actuall caught my attention more, but this'll prob be my only bump before I take it elsewhere instead.
i'm kinda interested in a rp like the astronomey, but i have no rp experience and wanna get into one. would someone like me be alright? also i have no idea what rps are usually like.

Furry Fiend

I've decided to open myself up a little, mostly wanting a few more peeps to be able to semi-reliably roleplay with.
By reliably I mean to at least be able to RP twice a week or something, not strict but I just want to have something to do on the side lines is all. And someone who'll actually poke me if I forget to post.

In the rare case of me not posting, please actually say something along the lines of "By the way it's your turn!" and not random messages, I'll end up blocking out of annoyance.

~ ~ ~ ~ What I'm looking for ~ ~ ~ ~

I'd prefer/want long-term partners. In otherwords the scenarios are bottom are obviously long-term. But I'm open for short term partners. : )

Well, here's a list of things I'd like for you to be willing to do, not ALL are required, but the more the better.
If a requirement says something like "Vore(Prey)" it means I look for you to be the prey, but if you're not, don't expect me to be that. Squared brackets just extend and are usually more explaination.​
  • Vore(Prey) [Fatal &/or Non-fatal]
  • Sex(Recieving)
  • Story/Lore Building(Player&GM)
  • Fantasy Medieval time scenes
  • RPG Elements [Stats]
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Scenarios ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Now that I've shown how much of a loser I am, let's get down to more fun stuff. : )

As seen above I like the idea of story RPs and Fantasy Medieval times, I say Fantasy because magic is fun, although magic can only be done by having enough mana to cast spells, so don't expect to easily conjure a meteor shower.

The RPG elements are mostly something I've wanted to try, like healthbar kind of stuff, plus it can work some "bad ends" where you get defeated and get to see certain results, or win. :p

Here's some Scenarios I've thought of, or at least currently thinking of as of writing, these are just default ones, we can make up our own in DMs.

Magical Astronomey:
In a modern theme it's a slice of life styled RP where the two character live their life together as friends, that is until they slowly discover magical abilities and strange things happening. Their first incident (that happens mid-RP) is when Like manages to accidently open a rift as the two stare into it... Seeing a whole different universe.
Before magic happens, the two are friends and will do typical stuff, often they may meet up at a Cafe for coffee together.

Wild Spirits And Weakest Beasts:
A Medieval fantasy style where you discover spirits coming into the main world, it's not until one enters your body and warns you about an invasion in the spirit realm, as the Shaman who has vowed to keep peace, you decide to check it out, especially after hearing said invader might come to the overworld.
If interested check out the spoiler, mostly because it might deal with sensitive/disturbing topics.
Fetus Minotaur: A character who was abandoned, this minotaur is cursed and will never age without growing up with parents, as such since no one wants a minotaur who looks like an adult but the size of a child he was always left alone with no one to want him.
(This character attacks you with spells in a small fit of rage after you knock over some pile of rocks)
{Yes, there is a way to help the minotaur with his curse. All I can say is, make sure to talk to peeps before heading down first. ;3}

Glorified Vore: Throughout your adventure into the pits, you learn these people do not see eating others as affection as what it typically is done above ground, but rather they still have the feral mentality of the strong eating the weak despite non being ferals.
(Not really featuring you getting vored, but rather some characters will elevate and treat it as a status.)
{You will actually have a scene of someone who has just eaten another and just belched out their bones to display their strength.}
I know it's ironic for me to give this warning, but I just wanted to say, even if you ain't into it nor doing it, a scene WILL appear as described above and without it, it doesn't really hammer in the danger of that world.

Forbidden Realms Online:
Forbidden Realm is an online game in the style of a Medieval Fantasy RPG, basically like any RPG games.
There is little to no focus on the real world other than potentially the start where you first login and put the VR equipment on that fully immerse you in, the future is now. (Yes, it's the typical "Put head gear on, lay in bed and play game without moving.")

The game is said to be unforgiving, yet only the smartest and best will survive, especially with the introduction with enemies that can consume you, even a low level enemy can pose a dangerous threat to high levels as one can easily gurgle them.

Depending on what difficulty you choose (OOC) the game can be:
Easy: Enemies are dumb af. Dying doesn't lose items unless an item/ability says otherwise.
Normal: Dying usually makes you lose money. Same as Easy.
Survivor: Dying loses all stuff and money. (Better store it in banks!)
Hard: Enemies are smart. Dying makes you certain items either destroyed or badly damaged, lose a lot of money.
Lunatic: Enemies are dangerously smart and are 2 steps ahead of you. Dying loses everything, account gone. You have to start fresh if this happens.

Of course, do know there's ways to avoid penalty of death, such as life scrolls that reform you after death, although in some cases you may still lose items. On hard or Lunatic enemies may not let you revive but you get a warning ahead of time on this.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

If you're interested, please note me.
I'm no longer having certain stuff public like discord.
I will use the following: Discord, Telegram and FaFNotes.
I will not use: Steam

Hi! We are a house of TEN men who are all looking to participate in role playing at your pleasure! We are all 21+ years old and looking for some fun in the Chamapign area. We are located at 1006 S Oak. St. Champaign, IL and love the spontaneity of a surprise arrival ;) so please come by any time this week and bring as many toys as you need. We hope to see you soon;)

Jackpot Raccuki

Mind your manors
unknown.png

Holy shit I forgot this thread existed and that I actually had a response, lmao.

Hi! We are a house of TEN men who are all looking to participate in role playing at your pleasure! We are all 21+ years old and looking for some fun in the Chamapign area. We are located at 1006 S Oak. St. Champaign, IL and love the spontaneity of a surprise arrival ;) so please come by any time this week and bring as many toys as you need. We hope to see you soon;)
I don't know how to respond, and I don't think I will. ' - '