• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

No!!! My childhood!

Imperial Impact

The Imperial Juicer

Imperial Impact

The Imperial Juicer

Haru_Ray

The Christian Yoyoing Wolf
Rule 34 is dumb. And I did was shocked when a friend sent me an r34 pony image a while back. I guess if you are on the internet, you'll run into stuff like that.
As for stuff from childhood, as long as there is no r34 dragon tales, Im good.
(Oh gosh please dont.)

ErikutoSan

Rule 34 is dumb. And I did was shocked when a friend sent me an r34 pony image a while back. I guess if you are on the internet, you'll run into stuff like that.
As for stuff from childhood, as long as there is no r34 dragon tales, Im good.
(Oh gosh please dont.)

Umm this is the Internet....So just be glad you havent found any of it X_X

Bipolar Bear

Phallus Fellater
Rule 34. It's like when your mother cooks you Brussel Sprouts. You may not like it, but you're gonna have to.

ErikutoSan

^love your new avatar it's like he saw something disturbing and is looking up saying "da fuq"

Back on topic to the rule 34: Rule 34 is rule 34 NO EXCEPTIONS....well except for maybe chuck norris...

Metalmeerkat

As slick as a bad analogy
The hell are y'all talking about this rule 34? I've never had a problem with it, it's called sticking to the few sites you know to be safe. Curiosity killed the cat.

Yago

Ambered Amaranth
The hell are y'all talking about this rule 34? I've never had a problem with it, it's called sticking to the few sites you know to be safe. Curiosity killed the cat.

But satisfaction brought him back.

And yes, Rule #34 is easily avoided.

Imperial Impact

The Imperial Juicer

Deo

The hatred of FAF personified
Why did I come here?
Why are you staying here? Leave if it distresses you. R34.

Why didn't anyone warn me?
The good American Media tried their darnedst to warn you, didn't you ever watch CSI, the Tyra Banks show, MTV's Sex2k, Wired for Sex, TLC's Animal imitators, or My Strange Addiction?
Quickly, disenchant yourself by watching this video!
[video=youtube;2JmbTkF38zI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JmbTkF38zI&feature=fvwrel[/video]

Have you gone through the same shock as I?
Are you serious? ... No shit we've gone through the same shock. Furry is unfortunately the collective seepage tray for the scum of the internet: animal rapists, pedophiles, animal abusers, and idiots.

Last edited:

veeno

See ya latter ****ers.
Noooo.

Not SWAT cats.

Damn them.damn them to hell.