• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

NO NEED TO POST YOUR DAMN FETIASHES ENOUGH ALREADY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Randy-Darkshade

Bike riding squirrel thing.
Jesus chriast why the fuck do people repeatedly post there fetishes? especially the more fucked up fetishes like the recent "plushophile" thread.

No one cares, no one wants to know, and some things are best kept to yourself. Just......stop.....for all our sanity...just stop!

Bando

Ya boy
Jesus chriast why the fuck do people repeatedly post there fetishes? especially the more fucked up fetishes like the recent "plushophile" thread.

No one cares, no one wants to know, and some things are best kept to yourself. Just......stop.....for all our sanity...just stop!

Totally agree with Randy on this. I hate having my view of people bastardized by those threads.

Matt

Has anyone seen "qtipping" on tosh.0? That was pretty funny. He starts a fetish that involves people cleaning their ears.

SnowFox

Randy has a featish for random extra a's.

You heard it here fiarst.

Beta Link

Not a Bird
Hey guys is anyone else here into vore? :V

Real response: I agree with the OP wholeheartedly.

SnowFox

Small keyboard, big hands, don't go together well.

I sympathize. When I try to type on those little notebook things it goes horribly wrong, then I miss the backspace and it get's even woa=====rse

Randy-Darkshade

Bike riding squirrel thing.
I sympathize. When I try to type on those little notebook things it goes horribly wrong, then I miss the backspace and it get's even woa=====rse

I decided to change my keyboard as I was bored of my white one and had a black one spare a friend gave me, so I swapped them, the black one I am now using being smaller in size, in a possittion I am not used to and I have been fucking up my typing since I have been using the damn thing.

Space bar works only if you hit it in the middle and the 1 key works when it feels like it.

Sparticle

......................... .....
More threads like this should be stickied.
Then all newcomers should be forced to read them before posting.

Status
Not open for further replies.