• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

NO NEED TO POST YOUR DAMN FETIASHES ENOUGH ALREADY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackedsoul

I'm Watching You
I agree to an extent, but you don't have to make it to where everyone thinks your yelling at em for posting it...

2-Tailed Taymon

Narutarded Demon Tayra
who the fuck really cares what people are talking about goddammit. people bitching about BAWWW DON'T TALK ABOUT FETISHES BAWWW DON'T TALK ABOUT PLUSHIES BAWWW DON'T TALK ABOUT FURRY CRUSHES are the fucking annoying ones. these threads are hundreds of times more annoying than fetish threads.

/butthurt

This.

Dass

public class Dass
Jesus chriast why the fuck do people repeatedly post there fetishes? especially the more fucked up fetishes like the recent "plushophile" thread.

No one cares, no one wants to know, and some things are best kept to yourself. Just......stop.....for all our sanity...just stop!

I don't quite agree with the part about plushophilia being one of the more f***ed up ones.

Zoophilia, necrophilia, pedophilia, vorarephilia, coprophilia, those are some f***ed up ones. Plushophilia isn't even in the same ballpark.

Let's see... raping animals, raping dead people, sex with children (rape or otherwise), jacking off to cannibalism, jacking off to fecal matter, being attracted to plush animals.

Which of these doesn't strike you as ASPD levels of insane?

who the fuck really cares what people are talking about goddammit. people bitching about BAWWW DON'T TALK ABOUT FETISHES BAWWW DON'T TALK ABOUT PLUSHIES BAWWW DON'T TALK ABOUT FURRY CRUSHES are the fucking annoying ones. these threads are hundreds of times more annoying than fetish threads.

/butthurt

And as I've said in the "YOU DON'T NEED TO COME OUT AS FURRY!" thread, it's not going to deter anyone anyway. Look at all the "furs in x" threads people keep making.

Last edited:

LonelyKitsune

Ca-ca-ca-ca-ca-Combo breaker
I don't quite agree with the part about plushophilia being one of the more f***ed up ones.

Zoophilia, necrophilia, pedophilia, vorarephilia, coprophilia, those are some f***ed up ones. Plushophilia isn't even in the same ballpark.

Let's see... raping animals, raping dead people, sex with children, jacking off to cannibalism, jacking off to literal crap, being attracted to plush animals.

Which of these doesn't strike you as incredibly insane?

lolophilia

RetroCorn

Did someone say waffle?
If you have a problem, don't look at the damn thread.

Randy-Darkshade

Bike riding squirrel thing.

/butthurt

If you have a problem, don't look at the damn thread.

Lesson number one, don't take the squirrel seriously. I love how Harley is COMPLAINING about those who COMPLAIN about things, that is just......lol

Well this thread is certainly a good lol for me.

Kyle Necronomicon

Not a Person
FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS HOLY PLEASE STICKY THIS AND MAKE POSTING FETISH THREADS BANNABLE!

I like how Heckler can be so open about his Stickying things Fetish it just makes me so happy every time I look at it, so I agree with him let's give him his wish and sticky this thread, maybe eventually we can Sticky tons more threads, I mean Who doesn't like sticky?

Jk Heckler this is just what I thought when I saw your post :D

Randy-Darkshade

I like how Heckler can be so open about his Stickying things Fetish it just makes me so happy every time I look at it, so I agree with him let's give him his wish and sticky this thread, maybe eventually we can Sticky tons more threads, I mean Who doesn't like sticky?

If I wake up and find this thread stickied I'll eat a piece of paper.

Rsyk

Punctuation is my friend.
I should introduce you to him.
Although, by the looks of it, you and him had some sort of falling out.
But I'm sure you could patch things up.

Randy-Darkshade

Punctuation is my friend.
I should introduce you to him.
Although, by the looks of it, you and him had some sort of falling out.
But I'm sure you could patch things up.

Says he who can't type in full sentences. Or obviously doesn't know what a paragraph is either. >.>

Dass

public class Dass
Lesson number one, don't take the squirrel seriously. I love how Harley is COMPLAINING about those who COMPLAIN about things, that is just......lol

In which case am I supposed to not take that seriously? Am I therefore supposed to take you seriously? Am I supposed to take the below seriously?
If I wake up and find this thread stickied I'll eat a piece of paper.

(Oh come on, a piece of paper?)

Randy-Darkshade

In which case am I supposed to not take that seriously? Am I therefore supposed to take you seriously? Am I supposed to take the below seriously?

(Oh come on, a piece of paper?)

But seriously, did people think I was being serious with this thread? o_O I am expecting to wake up and find this locked or derailed or something.

Axelfox

Jesus chriast why the fuck do people repeatedly post there fetishes? especially the more fucked up fetishes like the recent "plushophile" thread.

No one cares, no one wants to know, and some things are best kept to yourself. Just......stop.....for all our sanity...just stop!

But isn't furry fandom supposed to be about tolerance?

Rsyk

Says he who can't type in full sentences. Or obviously doesn't know what a paragraph is either. >.>
Each of my sentences has a subject and a verb. Therefore, it is a correct sentence. (Quiver in fear of my base knowledge of grammar!!!) Also, I am perfectly capable of typing in paragraph form. I just find that typing in that fragmented, skipping style is preferable while insulting people. Besides, a paragraph style post that contains more than one punctuation mark might make Kyle's brain stop. And we don't want him stalling out on us. After all, his posts are so enlightening.

Dass

public class Dass
But seriously, did people think I was being serious with this thread? o_O I am expecting to wake up and find this locked or derailed or something.

Well clearly some people did take it seriously.

And to those people: come on. At least 15% of people are here nigh on exclusively due to a fetish. Of course we can have threads about it.

foxmusk

uh oh stinky

randy, complaining and bitching are what i do best. :V

and putting things up my nose.

Status
Not open for further replies.