• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

NO NEED TO POST YOUR DAMN FETIASHES ENOUGH ALREADY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rsyk

I have fetishes, but they are not for the world to know.
Yeah, I know.
I'll tell people if they ask.
Mainly because I decided to lie about as little as possible while I'm on any profiles that are furry.
But I'm not going to be serious about anything else.
It's kinda weird.
Like seeking out furries for the sole sake of being with furries.

Randy-Darkshade

Bike riding squirrel thing.
Yeah, I know.
I'll tell people if they ask.
Mainly because I decided to lie about as little as possible while I'm on any profiles that are furry.
But I'm not going to be serious about anything else.
It's kinda weird.
Like seeking out furries for the sole sake of being with furries.

Telling people if they ask, but considering how frequently we get such threads on here it is like that is all some furries can think of, like they want to be accepted for having weird fetishes, I mean is it really necessary making a thread and having people TELL you their fetishes?

And then when you question their fetish, or make a negative comment on their fetish they then throw the "isn't furry about tolerance?" card at you.

Rsyk

Telling people if they ask, but considering how frequently we get such threads on here it is like that is all some furries can think of, like they want to be accepted for having weird fetishes, I mean is it really necessary making a thread and having people TELL you their fetishes?

And then when you question their fetish, or make a negative comment on their fetish they then throw the "isn't furry about tolerance?" card at you.
If you want to be accepted for weird fetishes, there are always communities that are started surrounding a certain fetish. You can go there if you want acceptance, or to talk about it.

Randy-Darkshade

Bike riding squirrel thing.
Do tell. =P

No chance. Hell will freeze over first.

So has this turned into a "list your fetishes" thread in order to troll OP yet?

Not yet but give it time.

If you want to be accepted for weird fetishes, there are always communities that are started surrounding a certain fetish. You can go there if you want acceptance, or to talk about it.

Bah I am never seeking acceptance.

Rsyk

Come on weird furs, turn this into a fetish thread. I'm counting on you.
Fine. Here's a list of fetishes that I may or may not have, completely off the top off my head.

Infection
Feet
Paws
Toe Nail Clippings
Math
Boobs
Gauge
Robots
Ice
Fire
Rocks
Furries
Breathing
Randy Darkshade
Trolling
Transformation
Inflation
Vore
Gore
Al-Gore
Trees
Smilies
Rhyming
Clocks
Babyfurs
Animals
Dead Animals
Fire
Dead Animals On Fire
Dead Babyfurs on Fire
Dead Babyfur Al-Gore on Fire being eaten by a robot that is inflating and transforming into a gangrene infected foot.
Debate
Socratic Seminare
Stupidity

Is that list big enough?

Bando

Ya boy
Fine. Here's a list of fetishes that I may or may not have, completely off the top off my head.

Infection
Feet
Paws
Toe Nail Clippings
Math
Boobs
Gauge
Robots
Ice
Fire
Rocks
Furries
Breathing
Randy Darkshade
Trolling
Transformation
Inflation
Vore
Gore
Al-Gore
Trees
Smilies
Rhyming
Clocks
Babyfurs
Animals
Dead Animals
Fire
Dead Animals On Fire
Dead Babyfurs on Fire
Dead Babyfur Al-Gore on Fire being eaten by a robot that is inflating and transforming into a gangrene infected foot.
Debate
Socratic Seminare
Stupidity

Is that list big enough?

Dead babyfur al gore is the best of the bunch :3 I can't stop laughing at all these !

RetroCorn

Did someone say waffle?

I'm partially kidding, I'm not into it. =P

But my mate likes babyfur stuff. Which makes me sensitive to stuff. Go figure. I have very strong protective urges when it comes to him. ^_^

Rsyk

Is mate just a general term for the bf/gf of a furry, or does it only apply if they are a furry themselves?

RetroCorn

Did someone say waffle?
Is mate just a general term for the bf/gf of a furry, or does it only apply if they are a furry themselves?

To me it's only if they are a furry themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.