• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

NO NEED TO POST YOUR DAMN FETIASHES ENOUGH ALREADY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

wolfrunner7

Nibbles 'n Bits
Have one fetish, consists of a vial of wolf hair, vial of wolf moon oil, and a chunk of howlite...

O .. wait, nvm ... wrong kinda fetish.

Glitch

SLUDGE FACE
Oh you silly goose.
You know that I am the one of posting enraged threads in all caps. :3

Jashwa

I have some friends from India and half my campus is Indian in ethnicity.

Most of them are pretty cool, I guess.

Taren Fox

Filmmaker
Is this topic inspired by my post in the "things that irk you about furry" topic? <3

Kyle Necronomicon

Not a Person
Each of my sentences has a subject and a verb. Therefore, it is a correct sentence. (Quiver in fear of my base knowledge of grammar!!!) Also, I am perfectly capable of typing in paragraph form. I just find that typing in that fragmented, skipping style is preferable while insulting people. Besides, a paragraph style post that contains more than one punctuation mark might make Kyle's brain stop. And we don't want him stalling out on us. After all, his posts are so enlightening.

I never use punctuation while typing unless it's a professional piece so you know I don't really care that I don't use very much punctuation if you want punctuation go rad a novel and please keep trolling me it gives me some good laughs.

Also on a side note SOMEONE STICKY THIS I totally wanna see Randy eat a piece of paper (it was really popular at my Elementary school for some time, and i always thought the people doing it were just hungry)
And yes I did just say go rad a novel we need more rads on this world, I wanna gorram pipboy

Kyle Necronomicon

Not a Person
Saying Dood Nuff said is funny though also I believe it's almost the watcher hour

Status
Not open for further replies.