• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

No Response on Ad for Over a Week

CometTheMicroraptor

Microraptor from Space
I sent an e-mail about placing an ad 13 days ago and I've yet to receive a response. The FA team is usually much better about responding to ad emails from me, but this has been absurd. I tried to post about it on a thread with a similar issue, but it was never responded to either. I've sent a facebook message, tweeted furaffinity, and tweeted dragoneer, all with absolutely zero response. I just want to be able to place an ad, and I'm not really thrilled with the fact that I've been ignored for close to two weeks. Is there any chance I'll get a response any time soon?

SSJ3Mewtwo

I'm sorry for the delay in this. I know that after the initial ad question thread went up that the delay was being looked into, since Dragoneer posted there. I will ask about the follow-on concerns tonight.

SSJ3Mewtwo

I've passed on the concern to Dragoneer. He knows of it, and it's on the list of things to handle, so it will be addressed, I assure you. He's just handling a lot of different things right now.

jukajo

Same with me. I wrote an eMail to FA for a banner on April 13th and still haven't gotten a reply. I filed a trouble ticket on April 23rd, that has been forwarded to Dragoneer shortly after, but still no answer. Actually, I reopened a trouble ticket from October last year because I had the same problems back then. In the end it took three weeks until I got a reply and another week to have the banner up. I dislike rushing people because I know there's always a lot to do, but in the end there is money involved here, you know? That banner is very important for my work. If it isn't possible to answer in a timely fashion, at least change the information regarding response time accordingly.

CometTheMicroraptor

Microraptor from Space
@jukajo I still have no response, but a friend of mine apparently got a reply. I also have bills to pay that commissions would really ease the blow of, and I'm really at the end of my patience.

I'm sorry to be rude here, but it's been over 3 weeks and it's a new month now, and in the other thread I posted in the, OP had their ad approved next day. I really don't understand why this has been such a drawn out process...

jukajo

@CometTheMicroraptor Meh, that sucks :\ I totally get what you mean, I need the commissions, too, and the banner really helps. I payed immediately once I got the reply and will report here once I get the confirmation. I hope you'll get your reply soon, too!

xanderless

I have yet to receive a response either lmao.
Maybe since I just asked for a month because I wanted to test it out they've put me on the lowest priority