• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Non-American Furs

where are you from?

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 132067

Yo, yo, yo! Hello from the best country in the whole wide w- Nah, gotta stay true to my roots. Patriotism isn't really our thing. Heya from Germany!
I was born in the rainy, lovable cynical part of Germany and eventually moved downwards into it's gay and diverse center. Never stumbled into any furries in person, although I never really cared to really look until now. A very good friend of mine would call himself somewhat of a furry though, and unlike me, he definitely stumbled into some.

Fallowfox

Are we moomin, or are we dancer?
Hey there! I have a map of forum users from around the world.

forums.furaffinity.net: Furries of the World!

unknown.png

Personally, I am from the UK.

P

Purplefuzz

nice!
i actually wanted to go to scotland for university, but am now aiming for florida or local college here

The place is very lax and sleepy which is bonus, Since the rain/wind can be a bitch sometimes but i rather have that since i like winter more than summer. The US sounds sickly hot unless a house has good AC unit or suffer being human egg.

angrychill

serial drawer
The place is very lax and sleepy which is bonus, Since the rain/wind can be a bitch sometimes but i rather have that since i like winter more than summer. The US sounds sickly hot unless a house has good AC unit or suffer being human egg.
yeah, usually id've gone for scotland but first off:
the college which i wanted to go to, dundee, is so far north my mental health would be in actual danger haha, and second off i found a great game design course at ringling which i want to apply to next year

TR273

Pirate Fox Mom
North-east Scotland here. I’m in a fairly quiet area, most people are pretty relaxed to the eccentric tastes of others around here. I think there are a few fur-meets around and there is a bigish convention in Livingston in November.

KimberVaile

Self congratulatory title goes here
I just want to live there because of furs... But if I couldn't... Idk, I gotta go to Japan and learn japanese. :cool:
Expanding on this a bit, I would like to see more Asian furries. South Korean, Chinese, Taiwanese, Japanese, so on. I've found their perspective is much harder to find, and it'd be interesting to hear their thoughts on the fandom.

Ringo the Wolf

A lone wolf.
Expanding on this a bit, I would like to see more Asian furries. South Korean, Chinese, Taiwanese, Japanese, so on. I've found their perspective is much harder to find, and it'd be interesting to hear their thoughts on the fandom.
We already have korean fur here, do you know? :D

Ringo the Wolf

A lone wolf.
That's quite interesting, though I must confess I've not seen them around often.
Yeah... But there is. I've catched the forum introduction thread from her, so I've met and spoke with S. Korean first time ever. :)

AyutheTigress

AKA Sage Felidae
Can I vote twice? Originally from Asia but am currently living in NZ. For 4 years I'll be jumping back and forth between the two locations.