• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Non-destructive macro

cringebirdad

cringe bird
Anyone else like non-destructive macro? I like destructive in strictly SFW scenarios like in kaiju films but non-destructive macro is my fave and I like it in most scenarios

Jaredthefox92

Banned
Banned
Also, as far as "not as destructive." Grau tends to be this.

Attachments

• Grau Bradanska.png
    Grau Bradanska.png
    67.1 KB · Views: 14

wargumon

I only like good macro, I only accept that they are destructive if they do not do personal damage, such as smashing unoccupied cars or demolishing abandoned buildings, and what I like the most is a protective macro fighting against evil
i think this is only 10% of all macro art:(

Jaredthefox92

Banned
Banned
I only like good macro, I only accept that they are destructive if they do not do personal damage, such as smashing unoccupied cars or demolishing abandoned buildings, and what I like the most is a protective macro fighting against evil
i think this is only 10% of all macro art:(

It's not like there's an entire genre of giant evil monsters fighting other giant evil monsters or anything, plus a lot of mine or villains or outright just think they're superior to smaller people. Scylla over there in particular. Then again, she is evil when she is normal sized too.

wargumon

am, there are people who have good characters, these are the ones I like, if I knew how to draw or had a lot of money for commissions, I would do my superhero,

Jaredthefox92

Banned
Banned
am, there are people who have good characters, these are the ones I like, if I knew how to draw or had a lot of money for commissions, I would do my superhero,

Even my heroes kill. In my story you don't have much of an option when the villains point a plasma rifle to your head.