• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Non-destructive macro

KimberVaile

Officially elected and actual ruler of FAF
I think people forget that macro furries/sonic ocs kicking down cities would last a good 5-10 minutes before they're reduced to chunks and gibs from incediary bombs or god knows what artillery or tank shells come their way.

Bluefiremark II

Magic Blue Phoenix
I think people forget that macro furries/sonic ocs kicking down cities would last a good 5-10 minutes before they're reduced to chunks and gibs from incediary bombs or god knows what artillery or tank shells come their way.
That's why its *fiction* remember, being that big would crush your own body under its own weight anyway, so pretending weaponry won't hurt isn't much of a stretch

KimberVaile

Officially elected and actual ruler of FAF
That's why its *fiction* remember, being that big would crush your own body under its own weight anyway, so pretending weaponry won't hurt isn't much of a stretch
Many of them are about the size of dinosaurs, not an issue with size, really. Pretending all these military grade weapons won't do anything is silly to me. But that's just me.

wargumon

It would be nice a friendly giant helping others with their size, I don't understand why almost everyone declines due to death and destruction

Jackpot Raccuki

Mind your manors
Me getting told “No” by my boyfriend and not allowed to stomp on McDonald’s… ; ~ ;

Many of them are about the size of dinosaurs, not an issue with size, really. Pretending all these military grade weapons won't do anything is silly to me. But that's just me.
I mean you wouldn’t be wrong, but considering this is furries… Well, I can imagine somehow anything or anyone outside of that city cares.
Time doesn’t exist and neither does logic.