• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Noooo, the japaniese are NOt weird XD

Bambi

Joined 2008 - Returned 2022
Hah, awesome.

I want to go.

Mauru

The Heavy Burden of Impurity
Strange

Kanin

B is for Bull****
Lol, I'm imaging someone yelling "Oh no, that man is choking on a dick!" XD

Kajet

Who are you to question a culture that happens to not be shy about sex?

If anything I question the american culture that will show some dude getting his head blown off from every conceivable angle in glorious bullet time on prime time cable tv, but will flip right the fuck out at 5 seconds of unexpected "accidental" nippleslip.

whoadamn

while a dick the size of that may be an anomaly, i could list about 10,000 other things that could be considered anomalies and... well not be a big dick...

Gavrill

ladies~
If anything I question the american culture that will show some dude getting his head blown off from every conceivable angle in glorious bullet time on prime time cable tv, but will flip right the fuck out at 5 seconds of unexpected "accidental" nippleslip.
Yay America!

south syde dobe

4th Elite General
Who are you to question a culture that happens to not be shy about sex?

If furries count as a culture then we are worst than they are, I can't even play Team Fortess 2 without some butthole putting a herm with 4 breast and 2 penises all over the got damn walls D:

Yeah I know there is alot worst stuff out there but I am definitally not going to go look for it Dx

Last edited: